Chapter 19

Chapter 19

I put my towel in my duffel bag and I went downstairs but stopping to take one last look at myself at the mirror.

I was wearing a short denim shorts. A white tank top and wore a red checkered polo but didn't button it up. I put on my black short cut converse. I put my hair on a messy bun because its hot. It's not even summer yet but it was definitely hot today. I pushed my sunglass up at the bridge of my nose.

"Mom. I have to go. They're here!" I called out and my mom emerged from the kitchen.

"Take care sweetie. Love you." She said and kissed my cheek.

"Yeah mom. Love you" I said. And I went skipping down the hall and out of the house. They were picking me up. It was our sembreak and Madison invited us in their parents cabin because they were excited to meet Madison's new fond friends. Mainly us.

They said their cabin is near by the lake and there are many tourist spots you can hang out with. I was excited. Yes excited because it's really my first time going on trips like this.

Quinn and Madison made an all out shopping marathon. Shopping for what to wear to impress the boys. Buying sunglasses and stuff. Me being me I just bought a few pairs of swimsuit and a new shirt but they insist on buying me lots of new outfit. Again, they made me their new barbie doll making me wear different kinds of outfits. Don't get me wrong its not like I care about my looks. I love hanging out with them, but I don't want them to think that I'm just friends with them because of their money.

I walked out of the door and saw Ralph leaning in his bike. My mouth watered when I took in his appearance. He was wearing a muscle shirt which outlined his fit body. He saw me and smiled. He's gonna kill me with that smile. How can this guy be my boyfriend?

"Hey babe, we're just waiting for Madison and the rest." He said and engulfed me with a big hug.

"You look beautiful as usual" He said and I kissed him in the cheek. "You too babe" I said and we both grinned. He put his bike in the garage and waited for the others. And when they came my mouth suddenly dropped.

Brody descended from a Hummer H2 and you know what his wearing? Yep. He was wearing what I was just wearing. Red polo unbuttoned, white muscle shirt, shorts, and the heck. Black converse.

"Well, If I don't know you both, you guys are wearing matching outfits today." Matt said. Brody and I glared at him at the same time.

"No." We both said in unison.

"Is that so?" Ralph said with his one eyebrow raised.

"We aren't." we said again in the same time.

"Stop that" We chorused and we both glared at each other.

"Stop mimicking me" We both said again.

"I'm not mimicking you." We said again. Wow. Talk about coincidence.

"Ugh. This is frustrating" I said and a honk startled us. It was Madison riding on the passenger seat. She grinned but I think it was a bit restrained. Huh? Weird. I shrugged it off and I grinned back.

"We don't have all day you know. Come on! Vacation is calling us!" Matt said and we all rolled our eyes.

Ralph held my hand and went to meet the guys. "Nice shirt" I said to Brody when I passed by him. "Yeah you too princess." He said and I grinned. He called me PRINCESS! Ohmygod. Is this real? But suddenly frowned when he realized that he just called me that. Oh. Must have slipped by his tongue. I sighed. Sucks to be me.

We all gathered to talk about our seating plan and I was clearly shocked to see Hailey and Gina dropped by our house to meet us.

"Umm. Em, I hope you don't mind. I already asked Madison and she said yes." Matt said. Okay. I don't really have any problems with her being with us. We've been getting along lately.