Chapter 8

(Edited)

Chapter 8

Emily

Another day in hell. It's math period. Again.

Why do we even need do study math.Its not like we're going to put x's and y's on the patient's teeth. The only math thing we're going to do is to count how many teeth are there in the patient's mouth.

I sighed and my mind drifted far away to Lala Land.

The bell finally rang. Time for lunch! Thank God for that.

My stomach growled. Or is it my sromach. I suddenly looked right and guess who I just saw glaring at me. Yup, its the QueenBee, more like Queen Bitch.I just smiled at her innocently , She scowled at me and left the room. My handprint still intact with her angelic face.

And then I saw Quinn leaving the room. We haven't talked since yesterday. I felt guilt sinking in my heart.

"Quinn" I called out for her. She didnt hear me and I moved passed the people getting out of the room. I finally got to her. She just stared at me. Her face was blank which is imposible to determine if she's mad or not. Sometimes wish that I'm a vampire so that I can read people's mind like Edward Cullen or I can see other people's future like Alice. Damn. I've been watching a lot of vampire movies lately.

Emily! Focus! You have to apologize remember?

I took a deep breath and said "I'm sorry Quinn, I hurt you. I just snapped. I dont know what came over me. I am so sorry. I will never ever ever hurt you again. I'm sorry I dont know what came over me. This always happen when I'm angry, There was one time I was in kindergarden I was so freaking mad at this girl and..." I was cut off by my rambling when Quinn chuckled. No wait. She's bursting in laughter. "Hahaha! You should've seen your face. It was priceless." She continued to laugh. And after awhile I laughed too. What can I say, her laugh was contagious.

"Will you ever forgive me Quinn Anna Marshall?" I said with a dramatic tone.

"I will if you will accompany me to Jared's after-party."

"Why yes certai- wait what!? A party? Me? Go to who's party? I asked.

"In Jared's party. Please. I can't go on my own. And besides I want to go with you. It will be our first party together. Please?" She pleaded while giving me a puppy-dog look. She looked at me waiting for my answer.

"Ugh. I'll think about it, Okay?"

"Yay! Im so excited!" She squeled while hugging me tight. "Quinn, You're gonna kill me before we even get to the party." I said while gasping for air.

She stopped and looked at me. We both were silent for a few seconds. And then we burst out laughing.

"What's so funny?" Brody asked while snaking his hands on my waist and pulling me into a hug. I stopped laughing and froze. I looked at him giving him a what-the-hell look and he just shrugged. I suddenly felt people staring at us. No wait, I think they are glaring.Then it clicked. The glaring in the cafeteria yesterday and now the glaring today. I wriggled out of his grasp.

"Stop doing that! People might get the wrong idea." I huffed and punch him at the shoulder which has no effect on him.

"So? Let them think that you're dating the hottest guy in campus"

"Wow. Cocky much?" I said while playfully shoving him.

"Just saying Princess" He said while smiling playfully. I sighed and said "Hey, are you going to the party at Jared's on friday?"