Chapter 4

(Edited)

Chapter 4

Emily's POV

I'm such an idiot! Urg! Why did I freaking showed my emotions. Now I looked like a stuck up jealous girlfriend, even though I'm not. I kept running until I was on the far side part of the school. Wow, I run fast.

I went to the comfort room and splashed my face with water. I looked straight into the mirror. "How can you be so stupid!" I muttered under my breath. Pull yourself together! I glanced at my wrist watch and gasped. 8:30. Now I missed my first period. Stupid me.

Things may get pretty awkward now. I need to stop feeling this way. I must push this feelings far away. Lock it and throw it at the ocean.

I don't need a guy who's constantly calling me Princess. I don't need a hot, handsome guy to make me happy.

How am I even going to face them? Ugh. Too much drama!

---

Enter the room stupid! My inner self yelled at me.

Okay, okay. Sheesh. Bossy much? I answered back

Shit!? Am I going crazy? Why am I even talking to myself? Someone please take me to a mental institution. Lock me away! Far far away!

Just shut up and enter the room!

As I was about to enter my next class two hands suddenly covered eyes.

"Guess who?"

"Umm let me guess" I pretended to think for a while and I know that its Matt. Obviously. Why you ask? Because he smells like a sweets. It fits his personality. He is a sweet looking guy, with those sweet looking eyes, sweet perfect dimples and sweet kissable lips. Wait did I say kissable? Slap slap slap. Thats me mentally slapping myself.

"Umm, Is he handsome?” I asked in a girly voice and giggled.

"Yup" He answered enthusiastically.

"Umm wait." I pretended to think again.

"Is he hot?”

"Hell yeah!"

"Oh my god. Damon Salvatore is that you?" I said while in a high pitched voice. Damon Salvatore slash Ian Somerhalder is the hottest guy I ever laid eyes on. Well, except for a certain mint-green eyed, hot jerk.

"Seriously?" He said, now letting me see the wonders of the universe.

"Aww. Can't help it. Damon is so hot" I said while sighing dreamily.

"Emy! Well I'm hot too!" He kinda pouted. So cute!

"You're not hot. You're cute!" I said with a huge grin. He is.

"Never tell a guy he's cute" he said seriously. I stiffled a laugh and kept a straight face, I pinched his cheeks "You are so cute and adorable"

"You are so gonna regret you said that Emy" with that I ran inside the classroom. I ran away from him while disarranging the chairs. Some of our classmates watching us while laughing some of them annoyed because I'm disarranging the chairs. Matt caught me. He poked and tickled my sides.

Shit! He used the tickle technique! I hate that!

“Sto-St-Stop!” I yelled but failed miserably.

"Say I'm hot" Matt said tickling me non-stop.

"N-neve-er!"

He continued tickling me. OHMYGOD! I think I’m gonna die! I can’t take this. I continued laughing uncontrollably.

"Okay okay. Almighty Matt is hot" I surrendered and he stopped.

Matt's muscular hands are wrapped around my waist. And then he whispered to my ear. "Okay this is awkward. Don't look but my brothers are kind of glaring at us." Just then I felt two set of eyes staring at us from the back. I turned around to see who it is and I saw Kyle and Brody looking at us. Well Kyle looked really bad because of the ruckus and havoc we caused while Brody was staring at me with hurt in his eyes. I shook the feeling off and I still felt two hands on my waist.

"Umm Kyle, let go now." I said kind of awkwardly.

"Oops. Sorry" He blushed but let go.

Then Quinn came and he rushed towards me. She hugged me tight and she let go but put me in arms length.

"Where have you been Em?" Quinn said worriedly. She was really worried. You can see it in her eyes.

"Oh, sorry I left you I was just really hungry." I said a little too happy. I must not feel down or jealous because who am I too feel jealous?

"Okaaay" she said not believing me.

Then Kyle and Brody made their way through us. Here goes nothing!

"Hey Em! Hey Quinn" Kyle said smiling broadly.

"Hey" Quinn and I said in unison. We turned to look at each other and laughed.

"Hey Princess" Brody said with a sad smile. And then here comes the awkward silence. I hate awkward moments. It sucks. Well, name me one who likes it. I broke the silence by pushing him playfully. "Hey Brody! Sorry I left like that earlier. My tummy wants to eat and can't help it because I'm so hungry".

"Oh okay." The bright smile returned to his face. He suddenly hugged me and it felt somewhat familiar.

“Why are you spinning?” I asked pointing at Matt’s face. Wait, why is my vision spinning? I remembered I didn't eat. Before I know it my head is pounding. My knees became wobbly. "Princess?" My head is freaking pounding. Please make it stop!

"Princess, are you okay?" I think Brody asked worriedly but still held me close to him.

Brody's POV

I hugged her. She fits perfectly in my arms. I missed her so much. I love her scent. She smells like candy, cotton candy. Why can't she remember me? That’s the question I've been asking for since we've met. I noticed that she was shaking. Why is she shaking? "Why are you spinning?” He pointed at the back, maybe pointing at Matt or Kyle.  "Princess" I called her. She kept shaking her knees went wobbly and I held her. "Princess, are you okay?"

"Pr-pri-nce" she said softly. I can feel from her voice that she's hurting. I carried her bridal style. I kissed her forehead and carried her to the infirmary. "Its okay princess. I would never leave you ever again.”

I Promise