Chapter 29

(Not EDITED )

Chapter 29

Emily's POV

I heard voices. Panicked voices.

Am I dead?

I couldn't open my eyes. I tried to open them but It just won't open.

"Please doctor. You have to save my daughter." A familiar voice said.

What? Mom? But- My mom is in Singapore right now with dad, Daniel, and my baby sister Cora.

"She lost a lot of blood. We need to find blood that is matches her." Klaine said panicking. Someone was sticking needles in my body. I feel kind of woozy. Many dots were swirling around me. I want to touch it. But I can't, I'm too tired.

My body hurts. I can't move. I can't talk. I can't even open my eyes.

"Please, Klaine. Let me. She's my sister. My twin. I would do anything for her." Another familiar voice said.

Twin? I didn't know I have a twin. I tried to open my eyes again. But it won't just open.

Tired...

"I'll do my damn hardest just to save her. What do you expect? She's my fiance" Klaine snapped as he placed a gentle kiss on my forehead. "You'll be fine Tink." He whispered. His voice was music in my ears.

I didn't hear them again because darkness swallowed me whole.

 ...

"How is Brody?" I woke up again by a familiar sound. Quinn was in the room. Wait. How is Brody?

I can't open my eyes again.

"Not good. He was sent to another hospital for further analysis. He's not doing well. He really does love her, doesn't he?" Klaine said as he stroked my hair gently.

I didn't process any words after that. Because the only thing that was on my mind was Brody. He was not doing well. He saved me. Goddamnit. Why is it always happening to us?

He was always there. Saving me from anything. And I was just being-

I didn't have the strength to think.

I fell asleep again.

Nooooo!

 ...

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

"Mom, the alarm clock-" I whispered but no one heard me.

I woke up with the sound of the monitor that was beeping beside my bed. I finally opened my eyes and examined the room. I was about to put a hand to my throbbing head when my hand was gripped tightly with another hand.

Klaine was on the side of the bed holding my hand. I looked at the other sides of the room and there I saw Ella and George together on the little sofa with Madison. They were all sleeping.

Huh. Weird. Why are they here?

My head pounded again.

The door creaked open and a head popped out. It was Hailey.

Her eyes bulged out of her sockets when she saw me awake. "D-D-Doctor!" She practically yelled and started running through the hallways. Looking frantic. I was going to laugh at that but then winced when I noticed that my lips were cut. Damn it.

"Tink?" Klaine said as he gently moved my bangs out of my face.

"Are you okay?" He said tears building up his eyes. I nodded and the people who were currently sleeping were now awake and now fuzzing over me.