Chapter 15

Chapter 15

"Mama, I wanna play with Prince!'' I whined tugging my mom's yellow sundress.

"Your not leaving this room young lady until you eat your veggies." My mom said pointedly. I pouted and glanced at my veggies. Brocolli's and Carrots. Eeeeeew!

"Come on baby. Eat up." MY dad said as he spared me a glance and then back at the newspaper. I took my fork and ate one brocolli. I chewed and swallowed. I shuddered and put my fork back in place. "I ate my veggies. Can I go now?"

"Okay baby. Be careful" MY mom said while she fixed pink dress and kissed my forehead.

"I will mama. Bye dad."

"Take care Kiddo" My dad yelled and I didn't answer I was too busy running. Running to him. Running to my playmate.

There I saw him. Laying on the grass. Beside our tree. I walked up to him, carefully, not making a sound. He's sleeping. I sat beside him. He looks so peaceful. My angel, My prince. I giggled as I traced his face with my fingers and landed on his lips. I slowly leaned in to him and kissed him and I pulled away quickly. He stirred and his eyes fluttered open. I blushed and I can't look at him in the eyes.

"Hi princess. Sorry I fell asleep." He said as he rubbed his eyes and looked at me lazily. "Hey Princess. Are you sick? Why are you so red?" He asked me as he put his other hand on my head. I blushed again.

Sunshine streamed down my face. I woke up blushing. Did I- Did I just had a dream of a kiss? Well, Thats a first. Maybe because its my birthday today. I groaned. No one knows my birthday except, ofcourse my parents. I never the reason to tell my friends my birthday because- jeez its just a birthday.

Suddenly my door swung open. "Surprise!" My mom, dad and my little brother entered with happy faces. "Em! Em! Happwy Biwthday!" My little brother chirped happily. "Thanks little dude" I said patting his head. "Hey Kiddo. Happy Birthday" My dad said giving me a tight hug. "Honey, You'll kill our daughter" My mom said laughing while she hugged me next. "Em! Time fow pwesents!" Daniel said giving me a small box. I smiled and open it. It was a bracelet made up of little flowers. "I want you to be mowe beautiful than you arwe now!" He said blushing slightly. Aww. I hugged him and muttered thanks.

"This is from us." My mom chirped happily and handed me a rectangular box. I opened the box and gasped. "Mom! You didn't have to." I said while looking at my gift. A new phone. Shit. These things are quite expensive. "Honey. Its your 18th birthday. Its the least we can do" My mom said. I hugged them and muttered thanks.

After our whole touching emotional scene. I showered and wore my uniform. And went to school walking.

As I walk down the street I can't help to feel nervous. Wait- why am I even nervous about? No one knows my birthday. So why am I getting myself work out for? Reaching the school I saw my friends all talking beside the parking lot. They were all chatting and laughing loud. Well, better face them. Its now or never. Quinn was leaning at her white chevy with Matt and Kyle while Madison was facing Brody while making funny faces. I suddenly laughed. And then I saw a sexy looking Ralph.

"Did I miss anything?" I said while I walked up to them. They all turned to look at me. Ralph smiled and he was about step forward but suddenly stopped when four muscular arms suddenly hugged me. "Happy Birthday Em!" Matt and Kyle greeted me while hugging me tight and I froze. "Ho- How?" I stuttered. They both chuckled and pulled away. "Please- I know all the chicks birthday here!" Matt said while he kissed my cheek and handed me a pink box.

"Its from me and Kyle." Matt said while he handed it to me.

"You didn't have to." I said. Okay. Seriously. They didn't have to.