Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Emily's POV

"So ready to go?" Ralph asked as he made his way to my desk. "Umm, about that-"

"Lets go and eat ice cream!" Brody said popping out of nowhere. Ralph raised one eyebrow at me and I shrugged. "Long story." I said while sighing.

We went to the parking lot and theres a little bit of a problem. They both drove here. Ofcourse they both have a car. What do I expect? Ugh. This is totally insane.

"Come one Princess." Brody said tugging me by my wrist. While Ralph grasped my hand. "Em, Where do you think you're going?"

"Riding a car?"

"Oh no you dont. I asked you first so you're going to ride with me."

Brody glared at Ralph. Actually they both glared at each other. "Brody, Its just five mins ride." Brody reluctantly agreed and Ralph and I made our way to his motorcycle. Wait- I'm gonna ride a effing motorcycle! A badass bike! Damn! On second thought, can I just walk? NOOOOO!

"You got to be kidding me. Seriously a bike?"

"Yup! Hop on babe"

"No! I dont ride bikes. Its freaking scary!"

"Come on. Give Veronica a chance. Please?" He pleaded using his puppy dog eyes. How can I resist that cute face?

"Veronica? You named it Veronica?" I bit my lip to control my outcoming laughter.

"Dont call her 'it' you're hurt her feelings." He said while doing hand gesture when he said 'it'.

"Ugh. Its just that- you wont let me fall will you?"

"I'll make you fall alright. Fall for me that is." He smirked.

"Okay okay!" I agreed while I let my bangs cover my all-too-red blushing face.

He grinned widely and got his helmet. Honestly, I'm a bit scared of riding a motorcycle. He stepped forward, he strapped the helmet and he seems to be enjoying it. And that made me grin widely.

"Are you ready babe?"

"Oh, so you call me babe now. Is that what you call other girls that rode your bike?"I asked as I placed myself in his motorcyle. "First, You're the only one I called babe and I intend to call you that. And second you're the first girl who I asked to ride my bike."

"Well I am honored. But let me be honest with you. This is my first time riding a motorcycle so my life is in your hands." I said while holding onto him. He chuckled and pulled me closer to his. "I like the sound of that. Just hold onto me tight." The bike roared to life and I clung to him for dear life. And off we go.

The ride was exhiliarating. At first I was scared to open them. And when I manned up and opened my eyes it was fun. I feel the wind going through me. It feels like freedom. Problems were suddenly wiped out of my mind. No adoption issues, not thinking of my memory loss, hell it even made me forget about our math homework- which I intend to do later when I get home. And all too soon. We were now at the front of the ice cream parlor.

"That was... " Words wont come out of my mouth. Ralph awaited for my answer and became tensed. "AWESOME!"

I launched myself to him and hugged him tight. "Thank you" I said still hugging him. He chuckled and hugged me back. Then a cough made us let go of each other. I blushed and Ralph kept looking anywhere but me. Brody grasped my hand and entwined his to mine. Me being me I blushed- again. We made our way to the ice cream parlor. And as we were about to open the door Ralph called "Babe, You forgot something." Brody tensed and his grip in my hand tightened. "What?"I asked.