56: babies coming

3 months later
Maurine Pov:
"AHHH MAURINE!" That sound freak me out in my home office, it was my pregnant wife who's shouting. It terrifies me so I quickly run for her, in our shared bedroom I saw her pooling in her own pee or she got spilled by water? She's holding her stomach and then I realized this time is coming she was about to gave birth.

Without second thought and I don't know where this strength comes from for me to carry Bun to the car in my mouth was only my keys and nothing else I'm still in boxer but I don't mind.

In the car I keep on telling her to calm down and we're almost there but her whines we're painful I should know.

"Ahhh ang sakeettt!"
"Ayoko na Bun!"
"Ahhhhhhhhhh"

I was holding her hand all this time it's making me nervous everytime she squirm and her eyes we're now pooling in her tears

"Babies we're almost there, stay there a little while huh" I patted her, in the driveway I want to get this thing fast but I wanna be careful for the babies and in the book that don't panicked how?! I mean it's damn fucking unbearable seeing your wife suffering so you won't do anything but just make things fast already.

We got to the hospital and she's now in the delivery room, I was holding her hand every time to ease the pain she's feeling she's laboring while I'm at the phone calling who should be called.

... Dialing...
"Bonnie, Cataline is now laboring our children, we need the clothes for them and call Aunt Jonna for us"
... Ended ...

... Dialing ...
"Mommy she's delivering our twin, we need you ASAP".
... Ended ...

I have no time to explain anything, she was crying, whining and shouting my mom said it hurts and it makes me feel sorry for Cataline because she's delivering twins.

"Konti nalang Bun" I said tapping her back and kissing her hand, I'm nervous, excited and it's mixed with anything I somehow sorry for her but I know it will be such a worth it experience for us when we got to see our twins, Mattie, Cleo just wait we we're excited to see you guys.

She was all crying, pushing the babies and I can't see anything and my knees we're terribly shaking and it gets Noodle.

"Bun you can do this okay? Hold my hand and push real hard shout all you can go!" And that push the first one arrived, I've saw it once then the doctor announced it was a boy, our little baby boy Cleo have arrived.

The delivery room went very silent and it calms after a minute, Cataline also went calm but it doesn't last long, her tummy started to hurt again and now our second child, our first daughter and the youngest is finally on her way.

My hand went tighter and my other free hands we're wiping her tears and sweat, my wife is suffering too much.

Little later, a big, solid push and our daughter started crying, it was so cute and I love her, they went to the nursery while my wife finally breath for an hour of giving birth, I kiss her kneeling in her level giving her a sweet peck on her lips.

"You made it" I spoke as she held my hand now it's time for me to go because she needs some time to clean before her going to the room "I'm proud of you Mimi" I said before leaving out.

There's Bonnie, Tevan, Mom and Dad outside the delivery room my mom we're also crying but I declare that it's successful.

"It's successful, anything is fine they're in the nursery and we just have to register the children name, Mattie and Cleo" I said, my mom insisted to do it as well as the bill while the rest waited in the room for my wife and kids to arrive, all of my doubt and fear we're nothing to the fear that if there's a complication or what if something went wrong but I've trusted her and my wife is a fighter she can do anything specially to the kids that we dreamt of having

"It's traumatizing seeing your wife suffering in the delivery room isn't it?" Tevan said, I nod still can't get over to the event that just happened I'm still don't know what happened
"Yeah I don't know what to do nor to say I feel sorry for my wife suffering".

"Pero mas mahirap yung panganganak noh, puta feeling ko noon lalabas na buong internal organs ko" from the experienced mother of two, we all know how hard birthing was, when my wife cries, i've never see her like that she's begging to stop the pain and she's hurt I know it, I'm still not in the world up until the door clinked and there's my wife asleep.
They make her lay comfortably in the bed, she's all layed down in the hospital gown so I hug her with all my might then tears starting falling down my cheeks, I'm finally a mother and my partner is the one I really love and it's Cataline, not later she woke up and hug me back.

"We're finally a parents" she said with no tears but happiness and I just love that she isn't crying in pain now "where are they?"
"In the nursery but soon after they're arriving" we stayed hugging each other until my mom with two nurses in her back our child is who they're carrying, I get the older, Cleo while she get Mattie my heart is full of happiness seeing our child for the first time it's fulfilling.

"Hello Mattie Castillo Maurer and Cleo Castillo Maurer nice meeting you both" I said kissing them looking at Cataline who's surely Worthy of what we created
"Ngayon ko narealize, puta worth it paghihirap ko nang mahigit isang oras sa delivery room kakaire!" She said with full confidence, we promise to love and take care of our 3 kids for the rest of our lives.

Follow|Vote|Comment
-♡︎-
It's almost done guys... But Boys love fan stay tune 🦋

-GaeNefelibata-