30: why so confused

Christopher Pov:
When everyone is on their way in their house I'm alone here with no one, I really want to stay beside Maurine but i know pursuing my dream is the best thing to do, i need to level myself as her billionaire and damn attractive.

But these days i rarely see her in the house, she's either in the disco or staying late night in the vip room in school why because she want to study, she's being so cold to me and letting anything pass with one reason and that's on her new brand here in Philippines and she seems really busy about it. It gets me confused.

The day before the prom I wanted to ask her to be my date, I bought expensive dresses and shoes she would like I'm not that type to gave a gift to a person though but i did for her and she didn't went to house, she said she won't attend because she's sick and in the hospital but there's Maurine Maurer admitted in any hospital.

Last night we was supposed to celebrate 17 years of friendship but when i supposed to ask her? In the middle of the night she wasn't home. What's happening with Maurine, she is not this kind of person I should be thinking, she isn't this kind of person who would spare almost 28 hours of her day being with her date, she always play but now why she suddenly getting serious on someone that she shouldn't get serious of.
And because of curiosity I ask someone who is closest to her in the second place.

"Hey" that's the human I'll be asking the guy, the stranger guy i used to share bedroom in Australia Leo. "Para saan ito?".
"Nothing let's go?" I said we stop in my bar, we've been gotten closer after the vacation knowing he's also in business we've gotten like mutual thinking as I knew he is someone clearly just like me, another me if that's the phrase.

"So para saan ito? Hindi ka naman nag-aaya nang walang occasion" he said yeah maybe, we're in the office of mine ofcouse just to talk casually and peacefully.
"About Maurine, diba close naman kayo?" I gave him the rum taking sip while we are talking, he casually nod as if it was just nothing "do you know who's she's dating".
"*Pheww* d-dating?".
"Why do you need to give such expression do you know?".
"M-me no".
"Ikaw ba?".
"Mas lalong hindi".
"So you know who's she's dating?" He take deep breath, well did he know?.

"Alam mo malaki na Yung Maurine na yun kaya na nya ang sarili nya tsaka alam kong may gusto ka dun pero hindi mo ba napapansin na parang hindi naman nya alam ibig sabihin lang nun hindi nya nakikita kasi she's clearly seeing your relationship toward him as a bestfriend or a brother...hindi ba pwedeng bigyan sya na kahit kaunting privacy specially in those thing?" That makes me thought maybe she's choking or never had privacy specially in dating she maybe having hard time spending time with them because of me but i can't help it I'm getting so jealous by just hearing that she's hanging out with anyone.
"I'm not used to this, she's away from me, we don't talk or even do thing's together".
"You need to, 18 na sya kung dati wala syang pakialam sa ibang lalaki at ikaw lang ang kasama nya now she's exploring her sexuality".
"S-sexsuality?".
"I didn't say anything".
"Is she going to that again?" I remember how she became that hurt because of sexuality, in Elite family liking same sexuality is a sin.

I don't want her to go back in that time and for some reason, I don't want because I like him no I love him.

"What doing? I don't think she's dating same gender because I saw her one time with the hot Senior guy".
"Hot Senior guy from?".
"Agriculture department".
"Are you sure?".
"Yes,anyway I'm actually need to do something" he grab his bag and head out he maybe really need to do something although i know he do have such heavy lazy ass.

I also went out and go back home, Maurine is there lying on the sofa chatting with the stranger I don't know.

She's in hoodie and sweaters not the usual thing she wears in daily living i used to see her with bikinis in this hot whether.

"Hey" sitting beside her with such shimmering eyes, I lost it. I'm so in love with her and that's the reason why I hate myself. "Who yah chatting?".
"Cataline".
"Then why are you smilling ear to ear?".
"What? No!".
"Are you going back to that thing again".
"What the fuck is wrong with you?".
"I-im sorry".
"I'm not going back, do you know it's insulting?".
"I'm sorry, I just, I just wanna know who you're dating, why you have no time for me and why you're keeping distance toward me your hurting me damn much".
"Then I'm sorry, I'm dating someone that i really love, I'm keeping a distance because it's suffocating, I wanted to talk to him but you won't let me I can't stay like that and don't be confuse who is this man" she left me alone, it hurts me, I'm really hurt by her words. Why she needs to love someone and not me do I need to do something why she don't see me more than a bestfriend? Just a fucking bestfriend, fucking brother? I'm tired of it but what should i do she don't want me she don't like me and most of all she don't appreciate all my efforts she just want me to stay beside her but never ask for anything much than that and I wanted to.
And now she want to be with the guy that she love and appreciate what about me? Left alone? It's too sad why did i do to stay like this. I did just love my bestfriend.

Word count: 1,014

Follow|Vote|Comment
-♡︎-
Friendly reminder: don't fall in-love with your bestfriend 😬.

-gaybevibin-