42: love exist?

Maurine Pov:
"Are you planning on going out maybe we could go to France or something?" France? Go outside with them? As long as it's not Cataline I'm not going.
Them sitting and bugging me here in my room, it's a headache seeing them here I wanted to be alone and wait for that time I will close my eyes without opening it again forever "it's almost a week you don't eat nor go out of your bed what's wrong".
"Just let me die okay?" I'm dead serious about the statement, when it's not Cataline hugging me and telling me to continue I won't, as long as she's not here my life is nothing but a trash.
"No you won't die, you need to continue, that girl isn't a lost to you".
"She is no matter what,stop bugging me".
"Christopher want to talk to you".
"Tell him to hang himself down the veranda".
"Maurine!".
"I'm serious".
"Maurine we know what you're going through, it's hard because you thought you love her but day passes when you already forget those memories of hers you'll find out you never love her,you just liked her presence as a human".
"You are wrong, all of you no one of you could ever understand how much I love Cataline,how I'm loving her right now and how will I love her till the time I say goodbye to this cruel world".
"What about Christopher,he love you and he's willing to do anything just for you to love him" he? Christopher, didn't I know he just love me because I'm the only one who can stand in his boring personality? I hate him "look at you wasted, you're getting pale running out of blood, you never eaten for a week and you never took a bath".
"Just tell me what you fucking want".
"Go out and clean your self and go on a date with Christopher I know you guys know each other so much but atleast settle the situation, the end of the day you guys are engaged".
"Without me knowing" I said going down my bed, letting mom and dad sitting there, I'm lost without Cataline, she put me into the right direction that I won't lost but now she leave because what? She's getting tired being the punching bag in this family.

3rd person Pov:
Ayaw mang gawin ni Maurine ang pinagagawang date nya sa bestfriend nya, ginawa parin nya para na rin hindi na sya gambalain nang mga magulang nya ulit.

Nagsuot sya nang malaking hoodie walang pakialam sa kung anong hitsura nya ang gusto lang nya ay matapos na ang lahat at bumalik sa pagpapantasya at pagbalik sa mga litratong ginawa nilang dalawa ni Cataline nang magkasama, yung sa bikini photoshoot sa lahat nang video at sa pag-alala na mahigit sa kalahating taon, kahit ganun kaikli ang pagmamahalan nila ang mahalaga yung panahong yun totoo ang nararamdaman nila sa isa't isa.

Paglabas nya, kahit nandoon ang mga magulang nya hindi naging dahilan yun nang hindi nya pagtingin sa mukha ni Cataline sa napakalaking tv sa harapan nya iniisip na 'kahit na ikasal ako kay Chris ikaw parin ang kaisa-isang taong mamahalin ko'.

Malamlam ang mata at punong-puno nang kalungkutan ang buong kalooban nya, ang isip,puso at kaluluwa nya isa lang ang hinihiling at yun ay ang bumalik na sya kay Cataline.

Bumaba sya at nandoon ai Christopher na agad syang niyakap, hindi nya dama at appreciate dahil hindi yun kay Cataline.

"Sa wakas lumabas ka rin" hindi nya na sinagot si Chris at nanatiling tulala sa harapan nang lalaki "I see, let's go" lumabas sila at tinungo ang isang mamahaling restaurant, nakaupo at naghihintay nang menu "how are you I never see you this past week".
"Okay".
"You've change is it that because of Cataline? I heard she leave you for what?... Maybe because she never loves you" ano mang sabihin nya naniniwala sya sa sulat ni Cataline na nasa bulsa nya ngayon, minahal sya nito at sa tamang panahon magkikita sila sa pamamagitan nang tadhana "you don't deserve someone like her, she doesn't even love you and besides she's just a sl-".
"Don't dare to continue your shit if you want us to become good" sabi nya tsaka umalis nagtungo sya sa CR kung saan walang tao walang namimilit sa kanyang gawin ang mga bagay na hindi naman nya gusto.
Sa pag-upo nya na yun ramdam Nya ang bumabalot na sakit sa buong kalooban nya, hindi totoo ang pagmamahal kung hindi nya mararamdaman kay Cataline yun at hindi sya naniniwala sa kapangyarihan nang pagmamahal kung hindi lang din nya makikita yun kay Cataline si Cataline ang lahat-lahat nya, si Cataline ang nagturo sakanya nang pagmamahal, nang pag-appreciate nang buhay nang ibang tao dahil hindi sakanya umiikot ang lahat, at tinuruan sya ni Cataline kung paano maging masaya.

Pagbalik nya sa upuan si Christopher hinihintay sya.

"What is this talk about anyways?" Tanong nya nang walang halong emosyon.
"I want to get back to your life again".
"Don't give a fuck".
"I need your consent to tell you again what is love you've missing out".
"Love exist? It's not as long as it's not Cataline,do whatever you want get married with me, but one thing is for sure your not getting two thing in me you won't get my virginity because I fuck Cataline many times already as she did the same to me and you will never get my heart because I will only love Cataline and Cataline only".
"I know...but maybe I can change your sight in many things, I've waited for you for almost 18 years ever since we we're young we are already together and I know we're meant for each other nothing could change that and I promise you I won't cheat I wont do anything that would hurt you. I love you Maurine, maybe Cataline did to but she leave you that means she's not serious".
"She is you guys are just toxic".

Follow|Vote|Comment
-♡︎-
Masakit ba talagang magmahal?

-GaeNefelibata-