5:ᴄata dont fight

Maurine Pov:
"are you sure you'll be okay here?" he have cold and now he have flu, I want to take care of him but he don't want me to. "I said I'm taking care of you but you don't listen".
"it's better for you to go school and teach me what you have learned".
"but Chris? I don't trust nurses".
"Mau I'll be fine".
"Chris!".
"no buts Maurine Margaux huh? You're fully dress anyway".
"fine! You won! What do you want me to get you then? Pasalubong?".
"your paper works... And some burger".
"burger bet" I said laying a hand on his forehead checking the temperature, the doctor said that he'll be fine, he just need some rest since he got that flu from overworking himself.

I get my bag and head the car, I was worried about Chris but fulfilling his wish for me to study and give him my paper works with high grades, I wish I could fulfill that fucking wish.

Once I get the room, I remember that I have my cheap seat mate how fucking sad, I don't like her since the very very first meeting. All this time she's been praised for having high grades, well the eye glasses say it all, the only not so cheap item that she own that Gucci glasses and that's stylish, maybe one of the friend bought it because it don't fit them.

She was sitting and doing her homework what a model student, she's a scholar anyway that's why she needs to repay anything and every move that she's been doing needs to be polish not to get that scholarship away from her. What a pity.

On the other hand, Jae Hwan comes my way, I give him a little peck as I always do my lips aren't important anymore to me since all of my boys have taste that already, Chris was the first one.

"why you here?" I ask him, he always with the ps5 gang playing and now he's with me.
"I-i saw you in the mall last night your with a model guy?".
"what you talking about?".
"Trevor Bailey".

I was in thought, last night I'm with some friends, mostly boys since I got bored at home.

[flashback: I am sitting with some friends, the 4 musketeers and some guys in that table we're 10 or more. Where we are sitting is the mini bar in our mall branch here in Philippines, one guy keep looking at me while I'm partying that's why I approach him.
"hey? What's your name?" I ask him with such sexy voice, I don't need to pull it out my whole entire living is sexy already.
"Trevor, Trevor Bailey" Trevor of the Bailey's I heard that name once, I stayed beside him and have fun the night staying with him. Until he ask me, he ask me if we could get off the crowd and went to a peaceful place where we could enjoy ourselves and that phrase is exactly the things that my past toys have said before making out in a peaceful world.
I nod, he grab me by my waist walking off the crowd, he slowly telling me what he wanted to do with me as if he could dominate my whole body.
'this night you'll be mine'.
'I'll get to handcuffs you'.
'do you want it slow? Or rough?'.
'I got plenty of protection that we could use'.
'get ready your legs babe' how funny that he really have the fantasy of getting me? No one went to that stage, I don't get satisfied enough and no one get the access to open my legs. That would be the greatest trouble of them in their whole entire sex life.
Until we reach the fire exit hall, he started kissing me, deeper and deeper as I response, but after he do anything? I push him forward wasted, his lips we're plump but he don't have knowledge in satisfying someone who have no experience but surely educated in this kind of things.
"ask me to do it again later when you gathered more skills okay?" I said as I cling on him like there's nothing happened. End of flashback]

That's what he's saying but what part of it? As what I thought there's lots happened.

I saw Jae Hwan shredding to tears, his whole body we're like shaking because of what is happening.