40: letter and traitor

Maurine Pov:
"And where do you think you're going? Not yet darling you need to enjoy" says this old man sitting beside me which I assume to be my Dad's  step brother and now he's trapping me for the whole night along with his handsome son, I don't want here I supposed to ask them for the penthouses near our school turning that I was here locked up being kidnapped because for what I headed someone wants me to be here and I don't know who, Chris? Why would he know this stupid dry grandfather.

"Who did this?! I need to go home! I need to go home! My girlfriend is waiting...shit young man let go!" As his father go away, this man stays with me, chains in my hands and feet in this sitting position.
"Not yet lady, didn't know you're lesbian".
"Hey don't come near me I'm telling you!".
"Why not?!".
"I'll be fucking shove your dick down your ass I'm telling you" but it didn't bother him, the fact that no matter how think, he's a man.much bigger,much stronger than me another disadvantage that I am chained head to foot.
He run his hand through my face fuck,fuck,fuck I hate him! His hand we're disgusting, his whole existence is disgusting I hate being here for two days and one night already.

"Who told you to do this?! Who told you to kidnapped me and let go of me later at noon huh who told you! Who fucking did!" As far as I know that what they plan, trap me for the penthouse then locked and chain me for 2 days and let go of me in the noon to go back again, what's that sense? I don't get!.
"Not in the place to tell, stay put and you won't get hurt nor assaulted".
"Who would trust a bitch like you" I said looking away finding the most realistic thing to take this chain off me, that man just mock and went away from me he's in the cabinet in the same room like a surveillance cameras he's monitoring me everytime.

I'm not afraid about myself, I'm worried about Cataline what if she's getting harass in the mansion I'm not there to protect her and although I know how tough she is she still needs me to defend, I'm her girlfriend and that's my responsibility.

Not long time someone knocked and when the man opened it up there was one of our butlers I guess they're taking me already, that disgusting boy unchained me and gave me like he didn't do anything to me like he didn't touch my face with his dirty unsanitized hands.

"Come back here when you got time" I didn't hear anything just enough to get away in this shitty place I'm going back home,not in the mansion but with Cataline arms I can't wait to hug her again, I miss his body.

We went back to the mansion, many maids and they're busy with their works and it seems way normal than they're work when me and my girlfriend went here.

I went straight to our room but it's strange that she's not jumping and hugging me right from the door maybe she's asleep in our secret room.
Secret room, I thought she was sleeping there but there is no Cataline sleeping.

'mini kitchen'.
'bathroom'

Where the hell is she, I'm starting to worry this time, I don't know where she is the closet maybe she's pranking me or something, hope this was all prank because I would never ever forgive her, but instead of Cataline her closet is totally empty with a letter written in a yellow paper in top of the laptop.

Dear Maurine,
Bunbun ko, pasensya ka na sa pag-alis ko, inaamin ko hindi ko gustong iwanan ka pero may mga bagay talagang kailangang iwanan at i-give up kung imposible na talaga.

Mahal kita mahal na mahal at alam yan nang kahit sino proud akong nakasama ko ang isang mapagmahal na babae na ibinigay saakin ang tunay na kahulugan nang salitang pagmamahal pero may kailangan akong protektahan, inosente at walang kaalam alam ang taong ito sa mundo at napakabata pa para pagkaitan nang kalayaan, mag-iingat ka kahit wala na ako, ipagdadasal kita lagi at kung gusto nang tadhana mga bituin at nang buwan dadalhin nya tayo muli sa isa't isa sa panahong handa na ang mundong pag-isahin tayong dalawa.

Aalis muna ako Bunbun ko,mahal na mahal kita...

It's all written on her letter, as I read it my eyes went swollen, it's tearing me down to pieces. Why she need to leave? She promise me and I'm sure someone force her, she shouldn't leave she should fight for us.

I found myself in the ground crying all my guts down, I want her beside me, I want her beside me loving me till death, all of the things and dreams fall apart all the time I wanted to spend would never be back, this letter the laptop and the phone we're the only remembrance of her, that once she love me and I know she still.

"Maurine!" It's someone's voice and not Cataline's and if it's not her, I'm not interested holding the letter lying in my pool of tears I wanted to end this stupid life.

...*ring on ears*...

-♡︎-

"She's awake".
"Is she?".
"Yes".

My ear is ringing, that's all I can hear before my sight went black, I can't see anything and I assume that would be the end of my life that what I want, I'll be dead and love Cataline from afar to guide her grow but no, I'm alive because I'm seeing my mom and my dad right beside me.

"Maurine are you alright?" Mom voice started to echoed, I can't tell anything "Maurine you passed out crying on your guts".
"C-Cataline, where is she?".
"She leaves you".
"She didn't where is she!" My voice we're loud but my eyes is soft telling only one thing 'bring her back to me' I'm begging.

"Honey can't you see that you don't deserve any of her? You are not like this, you just find a bit of happiness with her but it doesn't mean you love her".
"You, you, you know nothing about love, happiness and acceptance all you know is money and nothing than that, you can't let me love anyone you don't want me to be happy even before with Lexandra".
"Lexandra is just your maid".
"Maid but I love her! Now with Cataline I still can't? Why because of Christopher I can't love him, I don't like guys, I am a fucking lesbian can't you accept?!" I said sobbing all by my self, holding both my knees letting everything out "all I want is to love who I love, all I want is Cataline beside me to plan for the future" I said letting all my weakness in the words, starting to feel numb knowing this humans won't help me be happy, happiness isn't existing anymore it's just a dream of mine who will never come true because happiness only exist when I'm with Cataline.

Follow|Vote|Comment
-♡︎-
We're getting near 😼

-GaeNefelibata-