28: Sweet party

before the prom

Maurine Pov:
I'm with Cataline, her bestfriend and it's boyfriend we're preparing for the next prom.

As I said we're having mask party and we have ours, I plan this day to show the world that even though we have our masked on we can shout and we can tell the world that we are together.

I bought her a purple whole body tube that stop on her legs and purple see through long sleeve dress covered with butterfly her shoes I bought her a light purple heels designed with pearl anklets and for her purse I bought her a plain light purple purse while I bought myself a black long dress it have long cut on my breast area it was sleeveless, my shoes we're plain black shoes with little silver design on it's side and a Gucci glittery black purse.

I even bought make-up artist and hair dresser, I am damn fucking excited to get in the party I wanted to show the fucking world who is my girlfriend, I'm slowly embracing the sexuality that i denied for 18 years just to became a perfect example of the elite family we're number one of the race of being the most influential family and I can't confirm this yet before because i haven't seen someone like Cataline those time.

We get ready from head to heels we really want to be looking pretty in this situation.

I got sexy black make-up and high ponytail with bangs and apply some accessories just body necklace, chocker and leg belt while my bunbun get simple yet cute make-up wavy hair that fits her short hair and cute clips for her since she don't like having much accessories.

All things went in plan, Bonnie also gets her make-up I know that everything we're fully explain to her and I respect bunbun for telling it fully details and her boyfriend? They seems like edawn and Hyuna based on what I'm seeing right now, Bonnie in gold sexy silk dress laced both side revealing sight of both her sides and Tevan? He's in black suit nothing under it and it reveals half of his body chest to abs but not alot and messy hair.

"Sorry I didn't find grey color" i said as i gave her the black eye mask with purple feather i have mine in black.
"Ang ganda okay na ito,tara na" we said the driver is waiting outside, I bought a new car that Chris haven't seen just for us not to recognize, i even hide all my moles and scars for this shit and I'm not regretting.

Finally we reach the party location, loud music in the middle of the night the front of the school changes into a club entrance, i like how they allow all kind of alcohols and clothes here.

Once we get in all eyes are on us, trying to figure out who we are behind this masked.

"Your no longer be a nerd your a queen already" i kiss her in the crowd, they went crazy while I don't mind all i mind is? how am i going to spend this night with Cataline and will make this memorable.

Roaming our eyes and I saw Chris why? I knew how he dress in such things, he maybe being simple in daily living but he's fully changing in this kind of situation. He's handsome but he's not happy, sorry friend I'll be hanging with my love.

We stay in one table with some of our friends, well I don't know if this even friends but nevermind I don't want to be with Chris.

"Margarita?" I ask Bunbun and she agreed, I quickly get one. In the corner I can't see Bunbun here.
I get the margarita and went straight back and she was just there still shy when there's nothing to why? She's pretty, she's expensive and she's really attractive I never find someone this Lovable like her.

"Chin up there's nothing to hide lady" trying to cheer her up but there's nothing i can do, one last thing that i can do that practically would cheer her.
I grab her chin and quickly laid my lips on hers.