Chapter 28:Kissing In Cars.

Warped tour was almost over. There was a week left. We all decided to have a huge bonfire tonight. I was excited, I love bonfire's. David Schmitt and I decided to go to the store so we could get a shit load of stuff for tonight. Austin was going to take me but David convinced him to stay and relax. I don't know how he did it, but he was good.

We walked through the parking lot, "Zundra this way." I turned to look at David, he was across the parking lot. I laughed and started walking slowly. For some reason my foot was aching. "Zundra, stay there." I stood there and waited confused. David pulled up beside me making me laugh. I got in the passenger side, "I could of walked you know."."I could tell you were in pain. I wasn't about to make you walk half way across the parking lot." He laughed and I nodded laughing as well.

We were half way there when he put on the Collide With The Sky album. That was one of my favorite albums. I smiled and turned it up a little higher. Caraphernelia came on and me and David starting singing a long. Laughing at each other. We finally got there after a few minutes.

David got out and ran to my side. He opened the door and helped me out. "David you're a sweet heart." I hugged him and he laughed lightly. We walked into the store with our arms hooked. People gave us weird stares but David just flipped them off making me laugh. We got a cart and he picked me up making me squeal. He laughed and sat me in the cart. "I can walk." He shook his head and started pushing the cart. I laughed. He grabbed stuff and placed it in my lap. I told him some stuff I wanted and he gladly put it in the cart. We were laughing and joking around like we knew each other for years. Funny thing is, I only met him about 3 weeks ago. David and I were close already.

He pushed the cart that was now full and hurting my legs to the cashier. He unloaded stuff and the girl put them in bags. The cost was $86.96. That was pretty good for a full cart. I pulled out my wallet and David took it. He pulled out his wallet and paid with debit. I sighed and shook my head. "David at least let me pay you some money." He shook his head, "No need Zundra." He smiled and grabbed the bags and put them in the cart. He pushed the cart to the car and put the bags in the trunk. He helped me out and helped me into the car. He got in and started the car.

We started blasting music again and started acting like fools. We got back and parked closer to the buses. He got out and I got out at the same time. He smiled and opened the trunk. He grabbed as many bags as he could leaving me with three. I picked them up and closed the trunk. We walked back to his bus and loaded everything onto the table and counters. I smiled at our success. Austin came in and looked at it all in shock. "SMORES!" Austin and I screamed out at the same time making us laugh, but scaring the shit out David and Kyle Even who just walked onto the bus behind Austin.

"You guys got a lot." David and I high fived each other and smiled. Austin came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist and placing his head on top of my shoulder. "Guess what I got."."What?" I could tell Austin was excited. I pulled out something from the bag and turned myself around so I was looking up at him. He gasped in excitement and grabbed it from my hands. "Light savers?" He took it out of the package and extended it out. I laughed at his childish ways. He started playing with it. I took out my phone and took a picture of him.I posted it on instagram and twitter.

After Austin was finally done playing with it. We brought what we needed outside to the fire pit. We set up chairs and put out speakers and started blasting music. It was our day off and we were going to make the best of it.

Austin and I were sitting around talking and laughing, "Babe we've almost been together for a year." I smiled and nodded my head in agreement. "I don't regret any of it, maybe that time when-" He laughed and tackled me down to the ground and kissed me. "I'm joking." He started tickling me. I heard somebody cough and Austin stopped and looked up. I looked up to see Beau Bokans. I quickly got out from Austin's hold and jumped on Beau hugging him tight. He spun me around. "I haven't seen you in forever." I laughed. "Well I was on tour the whole time and you never once came over to say hey. If I knew you were on tour as well I would of beat your ass." He laughed and shook his head, "Still the same as I left you. I would of came over to say hey but I've been busy with my wife and all." I smiled and nodded my head.