Chapter 19

"What happened Grayson?" Genesis asked when he put down the phone.

"One of Willow's team members was lost. We know who it was, which is good. He'll be next on the list." He sighed. "Calantha!" He called and a girl came rushing in.

"Yes sir?"

"I have a new target for you. And don't let Willow find out about it, ok?" The girl nodded and left.

"Who is it?" Genesis inquired. "This new target."

"I'm sorry, but I can't tell you that. If you tell Willow, she'll get in the way and cause all kinds of problems. I don't want her to get hurt." Aries said. Genesis scoffed.

"You're a jerk. I'm leaving. See you tomorrow." She said and waved as she walked out of the room. Genesis had just started down the street when she felt someone watching her. She stopped and looked around.

"I know there's someone there. Show yourself." She demanded. Oliver stepped out of the darkness of a nearby alleyway and Genesis let out a relieved breath. "Hey, Oliver. What're you doing here?"

"Looking for you. What're you doing here?" He asked.

"Well, Grayson is my dad. Biologically at least. I was spending some time with him, he wanted to get to know me and I was bored. So, what do you need?"

"I can't tell you here, come with me." He told her and started walking down the street. Genesis started following him after a few seconds of thought. He turned down a street and Genesis hurried to catch up. She gasped when she saw where they were.

"Why did you take me to Faerie?" She asked.

"You've been here?" Oliver asked, voice full of disbelief.

"Yeah, Poison took me here. Tried to force me to be her maid, but I convinced her to let me and Lily go. All we have to do is explain how the human world works."

"She let Lily go? But she said she wouldn't let her go until she fell in love. And fae can't lie. Did you introduce her to anyone?" He asked.

"Yeah, my brother, his girlfriend, and the principal. But they're all human, I didn't think they could fall in love with humans."

"You said Aries was your father?" Genesis nodded. "Is he your brother's dad too?"

"I honestly don't know, I'll ask." She said and pulled out her phone to text Aries.

(Genesis)

Hey, are you my brother's dad too?

(Aries Grayson)

You have a brother? How old?

(Genesis)

He's 21. And I'm guessing the answer is no?

(Aries Grayson)

Maybe? I don't know. I remember your mom's son dying. But she did always seem like she was hiding something. And that was about the time we got together. So, most likely. Why?

(Genesis)

Nunya. And thanks.

"He says most likely. Why do you want to know?"

"Because fae can fall in love with any magical being. If he is a vampire, he could be who she fell in love with. Which helps us, but could be bad news for your brother." Oliver sighed. "We can take care of that later though. I still need to tell you about Willow."

"What's wrong with Willow?"

"She's back with Aries, I was at the party she was just at. I had to kill one of her accomplices."