Chapter 14

A/N- REMEMBER, Willow does not like Julian. I just f'ed up and I'm too lazy to fix it.

"So, what did you want to tell me?" James asked as they walked into his room.

"Sit down, then I'll tell you," Willow said, and James did as requested. "Ok, so. Don't think that this is because of something you did, it's just me."

"Ok?" James said confusedly.

"I don't like you anymore. Well, not romantically. I just want to be friends." Willow said.

James looked at the floor sadly. "Oh, ok. That's ok. But, I have to ask, is it because of someone else?"

"Yes."

James looked up. "Do I know them?" He asked.

"You actually live with them," Willow told him.

"Is it Gorge? Just to warn you, none of his-" James stopped when he saw Willow shaking her head.

"It's not Gorge. It's Julian." Willow said.

"Really? This isn't a joke?" James asked and Willow shook her head again.

"Well, that's... different," James said. "This is the advice you were talking to Madame Vivnyn about? How did she react?" He asked.

"She was really nice. And she said if you ever judged me to let her know. Apparently, she's excellent at torture." Willow giggled at that again.

"When are you going to tell him?" James asked.

"Later today most likely. But I don't know for sure." Willow said.

"You should go tell her now. He'll be happy when you tell him." James said.

"How do you know?" Willow asked.

"He told me he likes you. Besides, I can read minds."

Genesis's parents were both Anesthesiologists, so they were rich. Genesis got one hundred dollars a week if she got good grades. Luckily, she had been saving fifty dollars every week and now had over 5200 dollars to spend. She, Lily, and Poison spent half the day at the mall getting clothes and they still had about 3314 dollars left so they went and got make-up, jewelry, shoes, hair do's, and got their nails done.

"Where to next?" Lily asked, fiddling with the strings of her ripped jeans.

"I was thinking we could go to Six Flags." Genesis turned to Poison. "How do you like roller coasters Poison?"

"What is a roller coaster?" Poison asked.

"A roller coaster is a ride where you sit in a train car that has no roof and then you go really fast around the track. The track usually has lots of hills and sometimes it can have loops." Lily explained. "Do you want to ride one

"Sure! It sounds fun!" Poison said enthusiastically

"Ok, let's go!" Genesis said and called an Uber.

"What do you mean you can read minds? I thought you were normal." Willow said.

"Who told you that?" James asked.

"Julian. He said you were adopted and that you weren't magical."

"Interesting. Well, I am an elf. All elves have a special ability, mine is telepathy. And your ability is mesmerism if I remember correctly."