Chapter 10

Genesis woke up next to a sleeping Poison and smiled. She gently shook Poison awake. "Hey, wake up," Gen whispered. Poison's eyes opened.

"Good morning, honey." She said smiling as she got up and changed. "I have something to do today, would you like to join me?" Poison asked.

"No, I'll stay here," Gen said spreading out in the gigantic bed.

"Ok, if you need anything just call for Rose and Jazmine." She said and left. Genesis soon fell back asleep underneath the warm covers.

When Willow was done eating she was pulled to Persephone's room to be given a makeover.

"Ok, let's see. If we're going to be matching you need a messy bun." Persephone said and handed two hair ties. While Willow was putting up her hair Persephone got out the clothes and makeup.

"I don't usually wear makeup," Willow said.

"Really? You're not lying?" Persephone asked. Willow nodded. "Wow, you are really pretty." She said. Willow blushed a little.

"No, I'm not. You're pretty." Willow said. Persephone continued putting on Willow's makeup. When she was done Willow changed her clothes and her and Persephone went downstairs.

"Wow, am I seeing your doppelganger?" Dexter asked Persephone.

"He's right y'know," Julian said.

"I agree," James said smiling. Willow giggled.

"Does that mean we look nice?" She asked. All of the boys nodded. James walked over to Willow and hugged her.

"But you look better." He whispered in her ear and then let go of her.

"Can I give Willow a tour before school?" Persephone asked her parents. They nodded. "Yay! Come on Willow!" She said and pulled Willow away.

"Miss Cortez. Wake up, the queen would like you to join her in the throne room." Jazmine said, shaking Genesis awake.

"Just five more minutes mom." She grumbled and rolled over. Jazmine and Rose looked at each other confusedly.

"Wake Up!" Rose yelled and Genesis jumped out of the bed. "The queen would like you to go to the throne room." She said and Genesis nodded.

"Let's go then," Gen said and started walking.

"Hello, my dear Gen. Were the ladies nice to you?" Poison asked when Genesis entered the throne room.

"Yes, what did you need?" Gen asked as she looked around. There were two thrones in the room, both were made of fluorite and had a cushion made of leaves on the seat. The one Poison was sitting on had blue Delphiniums on the arms and petals on the floor around it.

"I have a surprise for you!" Poison said and handed her a pile of clothes. "Go put these on."

"Ok." Genesis went behind the throne and put them on and was startled when she realized what they were. She came out from behind the throne and asked, gesturing to her clothes, "Why was I given these? I don't want to rule."

"Oh, but you will. Or you can go to the dungeon. Either way, you will stay here forever." Poison said. "Now, come sit on your throne."

"No. I refuse to be a queen, you will let me go this instant. Or else." Gen said.

"Or else what?" Poison asked. Gen thought for a little.

"That's what I thought, you will join me on the throne." Poison said. "Or you can go to the dungeon. Your choice."

"I chose dungeon," Gen said.

"Ok. Jazmine, Rose, take her away."

"Ok, this is the library!" Persephone said as her and Willow walked into a gigantic room filled with bookshelves. "Over here are the hardbacks," She said pointing to the left. "And over here are the paperbacks." She said pointing to the right.

"You have two copies of every book? Can I live here?" Willow asked. Persephone giggled.

"Just ask your parents." She said, smiling. "I'm glad we're friends now, Willow."

"Me too," Willow said, and smiled back at her.

"Persephone! Come here!" Dexter called from the door.

"Oh, I'll be right back," Persephone said and ran off. Willow decided to look at the books while she was waiting.

"Let's see, where is 'C'..." Willow mumbled to herself. "Oh, here it is. Hmmm. Now, where is Clare? Ah-ha!" Willow found what she was looking for. The Dark Artifices by Cassandra Clare. She found a window seat and sat down to start reading.

"So that's where my book went." A voice said when Willow was just finishing the first chapter. She looked up to see Julian. Willow laughed out of nowhere. "What? What's so funny?"

"If you have read these books, you know why I'm laughing." She said and Julian laughed a little too. "I just realized that your name is exactly the same," Willow looked at the book and hugged it. "I'm so sorry Jules. I have let you down." She told the book.

"Wow, how much do you love him?" Julian asked.

"I may or may not be mentally married to him along with at least 15 others," Willow said grinning.

"I am mentally married to a few too, but only like 5." Julian sat down next to her. "I wonder if these people are real, or if the authors of these books are magical like their characters."

"I like to think they are real, gives me something to look forward to. Like, Clary found out she was a Shadowhunter when she was 16, maybe that'll be me." Willow said. "And, I'm not gonna lie, this house kinda seems like an institute to me. Are you hiding Magnus here?"

"I wish, I can't pick out an outfit to save my life," Julian said.

"Hey, Jules? Can I call you that?" Julian nodded. "Ok. I am like the books. There are dragons, and fae, and warlocks, and elves." She said and Julian laughed.

"You're funny, Willow." He said.

"But I'm serious. Come on, I'll show you." Willow said and got up to go to Madame Vivnyn's.

"I'm just kidding. I know that they are real, I'm one of them." Julian said and knocked her out.