Chapter 20

It's been a week and still no word from Johnny. I've gone over his apartment multiple times but he's never there. I went in once and there were empty beer bottles everywhere and trash all over the floor. I picked up every piece of trash I could find and bottles so when he came back, the apartment was clean. He has obviously been there but I miss him every time. I've called him multiple times but they all go to voicemail. 

We're all suspended for two weeks due to the fight. I've been spending the time getting caught up on my treatments and medication. I haven't told my mom but my chest pains have gotten worse and the cough with blood has also gotten worse. The meds are supposed to be helping with the pain but they don't. I don't think it's anything to worry about but I know if I tell her she'll rush me back to the hospital, I just want to live a normal healthy life.

Miguel is still in his coma, unfortunately. No one has been able to visit him in the hospital because only family is allowed right now in the room. I've gone and talked to Carmen while I was at the hospital for my treatments. She says she'll tell him I said hi and get better for me which I greatly appreciate.

I haven't spent much time with Hawk. He's had a ton of training with Cobra Kai and I don't want to get in the middle of that. Hawk texts me every now and then just saying goodnight and everything but part of me is thinking he's distancing himself from me. I guess just because we haven't hung out much but I don't know. My mom and I have gone over to their house for dinner every Friday and Wednesday's but he's never there. His mom just says "He can't make it". Maybe he doesn't want any more contact with me because of the Kreese and Johnny situation. If that's true I wish he would come out and end it instead of hiding from me. I've called him but he'll answer and say he's busy, hanging up right away. I've stopped texting him every day to see if he texts me but he never does. Maybe this relationship is really a done deal after all.

I've talked to Tory a couple of times. She hasn't been doing well, she is working two jobs, taking care of her mom, brother, and dealing with the aftermath of this fight. No one besides me has checked up on her. They all think she's a bad person for starting the fight but they don't even know her. She never wanted Miguel to be kicked off the ledge or anything else, only to go after Sam.

____________________________________

This chapter is just a fill-in:)