Chapter 5

The last thing I remember from last night is my head on Eli's shoulder. So how the hell did I get in my bed?

Today is the day of the tournament and Johnny's letting signing me in as a second "sensei" so I can stand with them. I get out of bed to take a shower and As we all know, more of my hair is falling out. I'm tempted to just shave it but I just don't want to. I decide I'm going to curl my hair and put a black beanie on. I walk into my closet, trying to decide what to wear. I decide I should look a little nice, so I grab a pair of gray ripped jeans with a crossed black crop top. I do my makeup and check my phone. I forgot I shut it off last night so when I turn it on it blows up with messages from everyone.
It all brings back what happened last night.

Eli
Please answer me
Lillian, I'm so sorry
Can we talk?
Can you meet me somewhere?

Goodmorning🤍
I'm really glad we talked last night.
I put you to bed. I didn't want to wake you since you had a long night. Hope that's ok.
I hope I'll see you at the tournament today.

Miguel
Where did you go?
Did you leave the party?
I need to talk to someone.

Demetri
I'm sorry, I told Hawk
But he needed to know. You don't just keep sickness from someone, Lillian.
Be mad all you want, but it's for the best.

Johnny
I'm picking you up in an hour for the tournament.
I've had a long night so don't be late!

I was only a little mad at Demetri for telling Eli. He was right; he deserved to know, but I wanted to be the one to tell him, not him. Why couldn't Miguel talk to anyone else at the party? He didn't even tell me anything about Sam. I guess johnny and I both have had a long night

I grab my bag and walk out to the living room and see my mom sitting in the kitchen with a cup of coffee in her hand.
"Hi mom"
"Hi dear. where are you going?"

"I'm going to the all valley tournament to support Cobra Kai. Johnny's picking me up any minute now"

"Ok, well, have fun. We need to talk so we will talk when you get home." talk about what?

"Is everything ok?" I ask

"Everything's fine. I just want to talk, " She says
I nod and walk outside to wait for Johnny.

I can't help but wonder what she wants to talk about.
I mean, could she know about everything that's happened with Eli or about me drinking? She would be very upset if she found out how much I drank last night.

Johnny pulls up, "Get in" typical Johnny.

"Nice to see you too, Johnny," I say as I get in the car. He rolls his eyes and I laugh.

"Did you know Larusso was teaching Robby karate?" what? Ever since Johnny told me everything that happened between him and Larusso in high school, I've never liked him. He seems rude and that he just instigated everything. His daughter is nice though, we've talked a few times but not enough to call each other friend. Honestly, Robby is probably doing it to get back at his dad. He would do anything to make him feel bad. Damn, I haven't talked to Robby in so long.

"What! You're joking"

"Nope. I was at the Larussos last night and- "I cut him off.

"Why the fuck were you at the Larussos?"

"And why are you wearing a beanie? Like really?" He laughs.

"Because I'm losing my hair you asshole now what's your excuse "he makes an o with his mouth.

"He owed me a car. His cousin set my car on fire. We were testing driving and got along. He invited me over, and I saw Robby in his home dojo. After that, I left and got drunk." He says. Larusso is always attacking him for no reason. Seems his entire family is just like him.