Liars*

Thank you all for voting and commenting. It is so sweet. Also thank you to those of you who have followed me. I usually try and follow you back so thank you for that. It means a lot. Love you guys. Enjoy!

Chapter Thirty Seven: Jakes pov

You know the thing about lying? It really tends to piss people off. Like say I don't know people who pretend to be your mates father who are actually not who play a part in her kidnapping but send her back to me only to have her be taken away from me again. Like I said....not a fan of liars.

My mates father who is not her father was talking about her real father when I noticed him shift on his feet. He swayed from side to side. Every time he mentioned Derricks father his nose would twitch.

When I was little my father taught me everything he knew. From weaponry to types of plants. One thing he touched on particulary was how to know when someone was lying. And I knew without a doubt that he was lying.

Belles pov:

I smell like shit. I look like shit. And finally I felt like shit. But, I was still ready to kick these fuckers tiny little mommy loving asses. Boy was I excited.

Eric carried me quickly throughout the house following my sister. She was grinning from ear to ear mumbling about how she hadn't had a good fight like this in a hundred years. I swear I hang out with psychopaths.

We made it to the door and my sister lifted up her dress and I immediately looked away. She grinned and said "Chilax I was just grabbing weapons." I looked down and saw she brought out different looking swords, knives and a bow and arrow.

I looked up at her in shock "Where do you hide all of that stuff?"

She grinned at me and I was envious of her beauty "I have a few tricks up my sleeve."

I grinned back and said "Give me the knife."

She looked up at me in shock and I just smirked at her "The things you can learn on youtube."

She looked confused before saying "What the hell is this youtube you speak of?" My lord.

Authors Note

Did you like it? Please vote and comment. Love ya. Bye.

-Disneylover3