Prenuptial*

Thank you all for voting! I appreciate it so much. I would like to dedicate this chapter to Traveler968 who always votes and comments on my story! She always gives me motivation to continue on with this story and for that I owe her dearly. Follow her it will be worth it! Also read The Beast Inside it is a phenomonal book! Thanks. Enjoy

Chapter Twenty Six: Jakes pov

I breathed a sigh of relief and smashed my lips onto hers. It wasn't a kiss full of need but of love and respect. This was the girl I was going to spend the rest of my life with. She was my forever. And then of course she had to ruin it by saying "Of course there are a few conditions." Of course.

"Yes love." I chuckled at her eager expression. She smiled wide "What did you think? You would propose and I would accept without thinking it through?" I had certainly hoped. Of course I didn't say that out loud. I happened to quite like my balls.

"Alright what is it you would like to know." She looked thoughtful for a second before saying "Well you are definitely signing a prenup because if we get divorced you are not getting all of the money I have now. No way. No how." I was about to say something before she interrupted. Again. "Of course I will probably have to provide for us since well your you and I'm me and well...." This time I growled.

She looked confused by my interruption. I spat "Don't you ever think I can't take care of you. Who do you think pays for this house?" She looked at me like I was dumb "Your parents obviously."

I glared at her "No little girl. I am the alpha of this pack. I control all finances and money. I own this house. This pack is my family. What's mine is there's and vice versa and I will not have you, mate or not, come in here and insult what's mine." The audience I forgot we had grumbled in aggreement.

Belles pov:

I walked slowly over to him and enveloped him in a hug. "I'm sorry that was stupid of me. I shouldn't have said any of that. I love you all very dearly. You are my family now too and I never wanted to hurt you."

One at a time the pack came over and hugged me. I felt loved. Accepted. I felt like a part of them. The last member of about 300 stepped up. It was a woman who looked to be about 75. "Hello I'm Jakes grandmother. You must be my new grandaughter." She wrapped me in a hug and I instantly felt warm. I never had a grandmother so I never knew what I was missing. She framed my face with her hands "You sure are beautiful. You will make a perfect addition to the pack. A wonderful Luna." I smiled at her up until the luna part.

I smiled apologetically at her before shouting at Jake "What the hell is a Luna and why does everyone call me that?"

He gulped nervously and suddenly the women-grandma- sprang forwards insanley fast and whacked him on the head "You didn't tell her." She practically screamed it and I asked "Tell me what?"

She looked at Jake expectantly "Um well you see.....yourkindofmymateandthatmeansyouhavetospendtherestofyourlifewithmeoriwilldie."

He said it so fast I understood none of it. Grandma lifted her hand as if to slap him and he raised his hands "Okay okay." He walked up to me and took my hand looking deap into my eyes.

"You are my mate. To put it simply you were made to be with me. It was destined. And so shall it be. I live to please you and make you happy."

I didnt quite understand "How do you know? What if you screwed up and I'm just-"

He interrupted me and said "There are no "screw ups" as you so eloquently put it when it comes to mates. You know immediately. It's a feeling. Like a part of your soul you didn't know was gone is there again. A part of you that you didn't know was missing is there. You are my missing piece. My other half." I absorbed this and figured if I could handle him being furry I could handle this.

"What does that have to do with me being a Luna?"

He looked deeply into my eyes and whispered "I am the alpha. Since you are my mate that makes you alpha female of this pack. The packs Luna. We need you. The luna of the pack holds the pack together. Without a luna the pack feels lost and the alpha cannot cope and do his job. Luna's are vital to a packs success." I gulped and looked around at all of the packs worried expressions.

I looked at each and everyone of them "Don't look so worried guys. I didn't run away when I found out just how furry you all are i'm not running away now. Not ever. You are my family. All mine. To love and protect. And to protect I shall."

Jake smiled at me proud and I smiled back before pecking his lips.

I pulled away and he growled. I smirked at him and walked away making sure to add a sway to my hips.

He growled again and I grinned over my shoulder "Ohh and just so you know you are still signing a prenup mate or not. Like I said I don't share well." He growled again and I chuckled. This was too much fun.

Authors Note

Did you guys liked it? I love Belle she is so sassy. I also love grandma she is fricking awesome. Anyways tell me what you think. I love reading your comments. Vote please. Thanks. Bye.

-Disneylover3