Decoy*

Thanks for all of the votes and comments guys! I really appreciate it! Love you. Enjoy the chapter!!!

Chapter Forty Seven: Davids pov

I smiled at her cockily and inched my way towards her until I was right in front of her. Reaching forwards I grabbed a fistfull of hair and yanked it backwards.

She let out a cry of pain and I smirked. "How does that feel little girl?" She whimpered again and I let out a slightly deranged laugh.

I lifted up my knee and jabbed it upwards like she has done to many other men. Grinning as she fell to the floor in a heap I yelled "HOW DID THAT FEEL?" She stayed quiet only letting out soft moans from time to time.

Thinking I was being to easy on her I lifted my leg and kicked her in the ribs. I heard an audible crack and my back straightened in excitement.

And then I let everything out. Every punch was for everytime I saw her and wanted to make her mine. Every kick was for her disobedience. Every shift and crack of her bones was for denying me of what was rightfully mine. Herself.

Jakes pov:

I ran like my life depended on it to get to those who dared to threaten my one and only true love. My fur danced through the wind and my paws glided across the earth. I was brilliant.

I was ready to kick some ass. The king directed us to the border line and we stopped about a half a mile from the border.

We were to let the enemy come to us. I digged my paws into the earth to try and calm down my raging wolf.

Seconds turned into minutes. Minutes turned into hours. We were completely baffled by the turn in the plans.

If there truly was a rogue pack outside they would have attacked already. Something was not quite adding up.

I turned to the king and quietly mumbled "Something is not quite adding up."

He nodded rubbing his chin thoughtfully "We are indeed missing something."

I nodded thinking. I gasped "Unless it was all a trick." I ran as fast as I could on my paws.

The king ran right next to me shouting in my mind "What on earth are you doing? The threat is not this way."

I stopped immediately and turned to him "That is where you are wrong. It was a decoy. There is no rogue pack on your border line."

I began running again him along side of me "A decoy for what?"

I looked at him and shook my wolf head sadly "A decoy to take your daughter right from under your nose."

Did you guys like that? Hope you did. Please vote and comment. And follow me. Love you. Bye.

-Disneylover3