The Wedding Planner*

Thank you all for being so patient with me:) I know my updates have been farther apart but school is really hard and I've been working more with my shitty boss! So, basically my life sucks! But you guys always help me get through my day and I will always be thankful to you for that:) I love you all!!!

Chapter Eighty: Belles POV

"What do you mean you don't remember?"

My sister glanced at me nervously "Um.... I don't remember?"

I groaned in frustration "So basically I saved your ass, got you your Prince Charming and mind back and you tell me you can't remember?"

Alec cleared his throat "Technically I got Sleeping Beauty-"

I interrupted him with a hard glare "So not the time for that!"

He just smirked "I think it's a perfect time. The way I see it neither side has the upper hand!"

I looked at him like he was dumb "And that is suppose to be a good thing?"

He stared at me with a slight glare "It is not suppose to be anything. It's just a fact! Instead of standing there bitching about how your life sucks you could look at what you have!"

I was about to interrupt him before he angrily continued "You have two parents who care about you! I had parents who gave me away in hopes that I would be king and give them all of my money! You have a mate! A husband! And I have yet to find mine! You have friends, heck you have all species of supernatural who actually give a shit about you! You have it all! So for once shut the fuck up and listen to what I have to say!"

I gulped and nodded my head as he breathes heavily. I noticed how tired he looked and suddenly felt bad. "Look, I'm sorry I'm just under a lot of stress! Why don't two get some sleep? I'm going to go see Jake to see how he's doing! Apparently that's what couples do!"

Alec grinned slightly and shook his head "I will take a short nap before we figure out how to keep you alive!"

I mock saluted him and grinned "Whatever you say kind sir!"

Laughing he walked upstairs to his room while I walked to the hospital wing in search of my mate.

Jakes POV

"What the hell do you mean it healed properly?"

She shifted nervously on her feet "Well... according to the charts you are fine. You have no bruises, cuts, fractures, nothing! You are in perfect health!"

I glared at her "Then why the hell do I still feel like shit?"

She gulped loudly "Well you see... The fates seem to think that you and Belle need to have a real wedding in which you finally admit your true feelings for one another. After you do this you will heal in the sense that you will not feel like death anymore!"

I looked up at the ceiling "You Fates don't know how to mind your own business! How is my love life your problem?"

She fidgeted "Can I go now?"

Belle cleared her throat in the doorway "You are dismissed! Thank you for looking after my husband!"

I glared at the back of the healers head as she walked away! Incompetent woman!

I looked towards Belle as she chuckled under her breath "What is so funny?"

She laughed "You do know what this means right?"

"What does what mean?"

She laughed loudly "It means that you my dear friend are planning our wedding!"

I groaned "Why the hell do I have to plan it? You are the woman!"

She growled loudly at me "Good for you! However since you are currently...detained I have to do all of the real work!"

"Real work? I'm the one planning the wedding!"

"And I'm the one saving your life!"

I glanced at her with my eyebrow raised "Yeah I know! I do all of the work in this relationship!"

She growled at me before stomping away shouting "DO NOT PUT ANY PINK IN OUR WEDDING!"

I smiled "So you want pink bridesmaid dresses?"

"NO!"

I chuckled "I know I know!"

She glared before walking away hearing me say "So pink for the entire wedding! Check and check!"

All I heard was a high pitched scream before she disappeared. I laughed at myself! Damn I was funny!

*****************************
Alec's POV

I had finished sleeping. Or trying to sleep. I couldn't stop thinking about my people. How many I lost. How many more I would lose.

I was a king who was suppose to protect his people and I failed! My people have died fighting along side me! And for what? Some crazy bleached blonde bimbo with sexual frustration?

No. This time I wouldn't let her get away! This time I will fight! She will die. I could sense the inevitable battle nearing yet I didn't fear it! I embraced it! For that was when I would fix everything!

I will kill FROH. Even if it means killing myself in the process!

Authors Note
Alright thank you all for the votes and comments! You guys are great and I love you all! Please don't forget to vote and comment! Love you!

So what did you guys think?

Pretty emotional right?

I mean pink?

What do you think of the Fates?

How about Alec and his noble deed?

Is it noble or stupid?

Both?

What did you guys think overall?

Do you still love me?

How about this book?

I have decided that I am definitely going to publish it on amazon and if it is popular I will sell it in paperback!

Love you all!