Hope I Don't Mind*

Chapter Seven:

"How long is the car ride to your house exactly?"

He smiled at me in a cocky way and said, "I'm hurt princess, you don't remember where I live?"

I smiled back at him, "I remember and I also know that you are going the wrong way."

"You think I'm going the wrong way?"

Surprise was shown on his face before he covered it with one of his cocky smiles. "Oh, I know you're going the wrong way."

His face shone with mischief as he said, "Wanna make a bet on it?"

Did I want to make a bet on it? I would win, I knew the way to his house by heart.

"What did you have in mind?"

His face lit up with a smile. "If you win, I will convince my dad to you living in our house for 6 months instead of a year."

I thought about this.

"3 months."

"5 months."

I smiled brightly. "Deal!"

He just smirked at me. "But, if I win, you have to sleep in my bed. For the whole year. No complaints."

I think I just stopped breathing.

No way. Nada! This is not happening. Unbelievable.

His parents will never allow it. We appeared in front of his house in record time.

"A little surprised darling." I looked at him in total shock.

"I could have sworn you were going the wrong way!"

"To my own house?"

"But..."

"Darling, you haven't been to my house since you moved." How in the world was it possible that I forgot that? Unbelievable.

"Well... it doesn't matter anyways because if I remember correctly your parents would never allow that."

And then the unthinkable happened. I stepped through the threshold of their front door and saw May.

She hugged me excitedly and I was starting to feel at home.

Then she said something I will never forget. "Honey! I'm so glad you are here. I hope you don't mind... but we needed the twin beds that were in there and we replaced them with one full sized bed. Hope you don't mind."

HOPE I DONT MIND?

The Author's Note that 99% of you all skip:

I hope you guys liked this. I love writing for you all. Please vote and comment. I would really appreciate it. As always thanks for reading! Bye!

-Disneylover3