You cannot wish it away*

Thanks for all of your votes and comments. I am dedicating this chapter to MelanieRockstro for her sweet comment that made my day! Thank you! Love you. Enjoy.

Chapter Fifty Two: Belles pov

What is done is done. You cannot wish it away. What is done is done. You cannot wish it away. What is done is done. You cannot wish it away.

No matter how many times I said it I could not make sense of it. Why would the woman tell me something that did not have any meaning?

Every way I tried to turn it I was at a lost. When suddenly it hit me. What is done is done. I could not wish it away.

It had all been an allusion. This place. The woman. It was all inside my head. I could not wish it away. I could think it away. After all it was just in my head.

I scrunched my eyebrows and with every last breath of energy I had I thought of one word "Mate." Wind blew my hair around my face and the woman appeared in front of me smiling "I knew I was right. I usually am but still."

I raised an eyebrow at her "What do you mean?"

She smiled slightly and said "Well dear when J said the fates I was talking about me. And a few coworkers but they don't like to talk very much."

I gasped before glaring at her "So you are the one that put this horrible destiny on my shoulders?"

She glared back at me saying "I also gave you Jake."

I stoped glaring when she said that. I could not exactly be mad at her for that. She glared suddenly and said "About that. That sneaky little bastard changed his fate."

I looked at her worried "How exactly?"

She huffed in irritation "He went off and killed himself." My jaw dropped.

What did you guys think? Thanks for reading. Please vote and comment. Love ya! Bye.

-Disneylover3