A year in hell*

Chapter Five

My friends always wonder why I hate people. If they ever had a full conversation with Jake, they would understand. The guy makes me crazy. If he wasn't so sexy he would be less intimidating. The guy is with a different girl everyday.

Apparently, I'm the new girl. Word has spread all around school and now I'm the new gossip. Things like, "What is he doing with her?" and "Damn, I would tap that!" have been whispered around me all day. It's tiring. The amount of phone numbers I have gotten is insane. I didn't know this many people even knew I existed. However, not all of the numbers were from guys...

I'm currently packing all of my stuff to go live with Johnny and it- that's what I have decided to call Jake. Maybe if I pretend he is not real he will disappear. Of course, that is wishful thinking. He was put on Earth to make me miserable. "No, darling." A voice boomed from my doorway. "I was put on Earth to make millions of girls fall to their knees and bow to me."

It was standing there. He smirked again and said, "You are thinking out loud. And I am not an it. I am a God."

I rolled my eyes at him even though a slight blush rose to my cheeks from speaking my thoughts. "What are you doing here?" I questioned him while glaring.

"Why, princess? Don't you like me here? You should be thankful that someone, such as myself, is even giving you the time of day."

I again rolled my eyes and said, "First of all, I think you are the lucky one and you can't even read a clock! How on Earth would you tell me the time of day?"

Exasperated he yelled, "That was one time, you smartass!"

I gasped in mock shock and whispered, "Jake! What would your mother say?"

He glared for real at me this time. "Don't even think of telling my mother anything about this."

Jake's mother and I were very close. She was like a mother to me and I used to tell her everything.

"Now... now... no need to get your panties in a wad."

He smirked suddenly and said, "Now Princess, I know that won't be happening." I looked at him cautiously and said, "A-And why is that?"

"Because I don't wear any."

I was shocked at his words but he didn't give me a chance to respond he just left while telling me I had five minutes before he left. With or without me. Can I just say... HOW RUDE! Grumbling the whole way, I dragged my suitcases down the never ending staircases.

Just as I was about to leave, Derrick stepped in front of me and hugged me. "I'm going to miss you little sis. Please try and stay out of trouble."

I looked at him in mock shock. "Me? Stay out of trouble? How shall I ever do it I do it?"

He glared at me and said, "Belle..."

I grinned at him and his gaze softened. "I will be fine, big brother."

He opened up the door for me and grabbed all of my suitcases putting them in Jake's trunk. He went up to Jake and said, "Take good care of my sister."

He grinned and said, "She will be fine. If that big mouth of hers doesn't kill her, I don't know what will."

This is going to be a long year in hell.

The Author's Note that 99.9% of you all skip:

Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed the additional chapter!!! Please vote and comment. Thanks!!! Bye.

-Disneylover3