Chivalry really is dead*

Chapter Four: Part One

It feels like forever since I had talked to Johnny. In reality, it had only been about a day. It's my last day of freedom today; since its Friday and my punishment starts tonight.

Damn Jake. Damn his kickable balls. Damn his good looks.

I'm so mad at him. This is totally his fault.

The way I see it, if he would simply try and stop kissing me, he would prevent himself from losing his balls. That's all I'm asking! I shut my locker harshly pissed at the world and turned around only to run into a very hard chest.

I stumbled and fell backwards landing on my butt. I blew the hair out of my face and spit.

"Guess chivalry really is dead." Whoever made me fall chuckled and I glanced up. Surprise! Surprise! it was Jake. He put out his hand like he thought I would actually grab it.

I looked at his hand like it was diseased. I slowly got myself up off the ground. A look of hurt passed across his face before he hid it and cockily smirked at me. "Well babe, I think it's time you got used to me."

I looked at him cautiously and said, "A-And why's that?"

He smirked at me like he knew something I didn't. "Because you're rooming with me."

I smirked back and said, "I already knew that."

He continued smirking like he knew something even worse "Well Princess... I sleep nude."

The Author's Note that 99.9% of you all skip:

It's a short chapter I'm currently in school I just wanted to give you guys something because I won't update until Wednesday. Thanks for the votes and please continue to vote and comment I really appreciate it. As always thanks for reading! Bye.

-Disneylover3