Traitor*

I am very sorry for my slow updates. I have been working a lot more recently and it has got me all messed up. I love you all though and hope you still love me! This chapter is dedicated to @promise1738 for pestering me about a much needed update. Haha I love my persistent readers. Hope you guys enjoy!

Chapter Seventy Five: Mothers pov

"We are missing something!"

Belle look towards me in frustration "We have been at this for hours mother and we still have no lead. Do you want to keep sitting here and yelling at us or try and think about it logically?"

I glared at her "What do you suggest happened then? It is completely impossible!"

Belle breathed in deeply "Okay so we know David stunned the guards. We know that someone on the inside informed him of how, when and where to be. Someone on the inside told him exactly what he had to do in order to infiltrate our land."

I glared at my daughter, angrily thrusting my hands in my hair "Thank you for pointing out the obvious! Can you say something that might actually help us?"

Belle glanced up at me blankly "We have been looking at this to straight forward. We aren't seeing the real picture."

I raised my eyebrow "And what pray tell is that?"

She smiled slightly "We are seeing what David wants us to see."

Jake glanced at her curiously "Explain."

She sighed but continued "All this time we have been wondering what he's going to do next. Who the traitor is right?"

We grumbled our agreement.

Belle nodded "But what we have yet to do was to think about what he is doing now. And why someone on our side would betray us."

I glared at her "How is that going to help us! I want to know who the traitor is so I can kill them and protect you!"

Belle sighed "You are blinded by hatred and fear. You cannot see reason! We will not find out who the traitor is until he wants us to! Don't you see? He's playing us. This is all some kind of sick game that we have been put in where there are no winners. There are no losers. We are not playing to solve the case. We are not playing to crack some bloody code or riddle. Don't you see? We are playing for our lives? Until the moment we realize.... We lost our lives the moment we were put in this game. There is no winning. There is no losing. Only death."

I cried as she said those last words. All of the fear and logic raised into my head at once. I knew what she said was true. This was all a game. A game we were unprepared for.

I glanced up at her "So what do you suggest we do?"

She rubbed her hands together "Let's start with something easier to figure out. Why would the traitor betray us? Their own kind?"

My sister walked into the room and sat in the chair across from me "Maybe they feel a certain type of obligation? Maybe they have been burned before or they are feeling threatened?"

Belle raised an eyebrow "Interesting point. What if David is threatening them? Or someone they love?"

She sighed before looking at Jake with a slight smile "As much as I hate this kid if someone ever tried to harm them I would do as they said. David is capable of many things. Things I can't even fathom. I would never take a risk with something like that."

Her face brightened suddenly "That's it! That's why the traitor is doing this! David must be holding their mate captive!"

Jake, Fighty and my mother all gasped. "What an awful thing to do!"

I nodded my head "So we should look at all of our recent records to see who has been missing from work, in public, anywhere."

Belle smirked slightly "There is no need for that!"

I looked at her curiously "Why is that?"

She glanced up at me and then everyone else before standing up "Don't you think it's curious that every time something bad is about to happen we are warned? Every single time. Don't you think it's peculiar that at every battle the same person seems to mysteriously disappear? Don't you also find it odd that the same persons so called mate has been missing for three weeks?"

We all looked at Belle like she was crazy before she carried on "I have been thinking about this for a long time. Why did my sister volunteer to train me? Unless of course said person wanted to ensure that I was being properly trained for a reason. For me to take over the world. With someone by my side. With David by my side."

I gasped as I put the pieces together and she continued "Don't you wonder where Eric has been lately? Why my sister hasn't talked about him? Why she is always the first one to tell us when something bad happens?"

Jake gasped "Unless....."

I nodded "Unless the traitor has been next to us the entire time."

Fighty nodded his head sadly "Unless the person has been the closest to us the entire time!"

Belle looked towards her sister "Unless it was my sister."

Authors Note

Hope you guys liked it!!!

What did you think?

Were you surprised? I know a few of you knew who the traitor was all along!

Where is FROH?

What is David's true motive?

What is he planning now?

What are they going to do with Belles sister?

Hope you guys like it!!!

Thanks! Bye guys!!!! Love you! Please vote and comment! Bye!

-Disnelover3