If Only I knew*

Over one hundred votes on the last chapter guys! I am tearing up over here:) Hahaha not really but I really do love you guys! You guys are my family! My wattpad family. I think that is what I will call you guys from now on. So, I hope my wattpad family enjoys this chapter! Love you all!

Chapter Seventy Three Part Two: Jakes pov

"They are coming."

I rolled my eyes "Who is coming? The bloody circus?"

Belles sister looked around nervously "Well....more like a vampire army?"

I raised my eyebrows "A Vampire Army?"

She cleared her throat "Well more like the Vampire Army!"

************************************************************************************************Belles POV

"You know not all friends act like this."

He smirked "Contrary to your belief I actually have friends!"

I fake gasped "You do? Is the world ending? Have we run out of chocolate? That my friend is when you know the world is ending! When we have run out of chocolate!"

He rolled his eyes "How does this relate to the fact that not all friends act as weird as we do?"

"It doesn't. I just really love chocolate."

He rolled his eyes and I laughed "Well my original point was that not all friends try to kill each other! Well not literally at least!"

He laughed and ruffled my hair "That my friend is what makes life interesting!"

I rolled my eyes "Will you at least call off your Vampire Army?"

He shook his head "I can't it's too late! They are already on their way! They will attack within the hour."

"So what you're saying is we have time?"

He looked at me curiously "I just told you that your fiancé was about to be attacked within the hour and you say "We have time?"

I nodded my head "Yup."

He laughed "You are trouble."

I laughed "You love it."

He sighed "Sadly."

***********************************************************************************************
Fightys pov

I was making out with my wife when my phone rang. I groaned in frustration before picking it up "What is so bloody important?"

Belle laughed "Am I interrupting something?"

I gasped "Where have you been?"

She laughed "Visiting the Prince of Vampires. Anyways that's not the point."

I sighed. Being her father was a very tiring thing. "What is the problem now?"

She cleared her throat "Well you see.....a vampire army is about to come into your kingdom."

I glared up at the sky "Let me guess....they don't come in peace?"

She nervously said "W-Well not exactly."

"Of course not."

************************************************************************************************
Jakes pov

They came running at us. Like always Belles sister gave us about a five minute warning before all hell broke loose.

People were phasing into their wolves all around me. My battle instincts kicked in as I shifted into my dark, black wolf and grinned at the vampire before me.

He will die. And I will enjoy it. Every last second of it. That is one thing I am sure of.

I laugh in the face of death. No one can hurt me. I am invincible. I am the Prince of Werewolves after all. I am the best. The bravest of them all.

I lunged at the vampires neck as a voice suddenly called out "STOP!"

It was a loud, commanding voice. One that had even myself, a prince bowing down too.

Belle stood there in all of her glory, hair blowing in the wind and hazel eyes shining bright.

She glared at the vampire trying to drink my blood "GET AWAY FROM MY MATE YOU BLUBBERING, BLOODSUCKING, BARBARIAN!"

The man next to her laughed "You have the weirdest insults."

She glared at him "Well I didn't see you charging in to save the day!"

He laughed "That is because I haven't decided whether or not your fiancé deserves my mercy!"

She nodded her head "True. He can be a dick."

I winced at that one and my wolf whimpered. Belle glanced at us with remorse in her eyes as she slowly walked towards us.

I smiled slightly until I saw a hand wrap itself around her waist "Be careful. He is dangerous right now."

And that my friends is when I lost it. When I lost control over my wolf and lunged at the man who dare try and touch my mate. If only I had known he was the Prince of Vampires. If only.

Authors Note:

Okay I know this was kind of a filler chapter but I hope you payed attention because it was important. Please vote and comment!!!:)

What did you guys think?

Do you like Alec?

Who do you think will win the fight?

Alec or Jake?

What do you think will happen next?

Where is David?

What is he planning?

Who can we trust?

Did the tracking device work on FROH?

Will FROH ever die?

Will Belle ever be nice to Jake?

Will Jake and Belle ever be a normal couple?

Will Alec find his chosen?

Who is the bug?

All of these questions! Aint nobody got the time for this shit! Love you wattpad family.

P.S. My dog just farted. Major grossnes.

Thought you ought to know.

Love you.

-Disneylover3