Father*

Thank you all for reading. There wouldn't be a story without you! Enjoy. And yes the pov changes! And it literally says it right there in the chapter! 

Chapter thirteen:

One thing blurred into the next. I dreamed of sunshine and daisies. I dreamed of my father. The one I thought I knew. I dreamed of a life much simpler than my own. I dreamed of a life worth living. Perfect. Simple. Then I woke up.

I blinked rapidly and took in my surroundings with tired eyes. I wasn't in the same room. The walls were still white but there were tiled floors instead of carpeting. I looked around and saw I was lying on a hospital bed. I freaked out and tried to move but my hands and legs were handcuffed to the bed. 

Blinking away tears I tried to think. The door suddenly creaked open and my father came in dressed in a white suit. 

"What's going on?" He laughed a high pitched, deranged laugh. It was then that I noticed his face. He had bags under his eyes and his hair was dishevelled. 

He looked crazy. He walked towards me slowly and said "I'm doing what I was put on this Earth to do." With that he pulled out a needle and waved it around in the air.

He smirked at me and said "I was put on earth to learn how to destroy vermin like you. You don't belong here. You are a parasite waiting to be eliminated." I was frozen in shock.

"Father what are you talking about?" He lifted the needle and said "It's time for you to leave Belle." Freaking out now I started flailing around trying in vain to escape the man even thought I knew, it was hopeless. I was restrained. He could do whatever he wanted. 

Tears began to fall out of my eyes at the betrayal. I closed my eyes and waited for my fate. I knew screaming would do me no good. Just as I felt the needle about to prick my skin a shout was heard and the needle dropped on the floor. 

Standing in front of me was a tall man. He had dark hair and had an air about him that suggested he knew what he was doing. He turned around and I gasped.

Daniels pov:

I growled like a wolf. Great now I'm acting like a wolf. To think I have lowered myself to those standards. I have searched everywhere for my daughter and nothing! It's like she completely dissappeared! I have been keeping watch over her ever since I "died." Disappearing and reappearing I sensed her near and heard her muffled cries. 

Adrenaline pumped in my veins and with a cry I ran towards her and smashed into the man who was about to harm my baby girl. I saw him about to prick her wrist with a needle containing god knows what and suddenly I became nervous. 

I slammed him to the ground and saw his face. Joshua. The man who betrayed my family. The one who I use to call family. His betrayal had stung me in the worst way possible. I considered him a brother. My family and I banished him and his kind for what they did to me. To us. To our kind. I never thought he would be brave enough to show his face. So O did the only thing I could. I got rid of him. With a flick of my wrist he dissappeared. Into the middle of the Atlantic Ocean.

I turned around and I heard a gasp. Belle looked as though she saw a ghost. After all I was supposed to be dead. She mumbled "I saw you dead and...and the other guy he said he was you and you were him and I..." I brought her into my arms and whispered "it's okay." 

She backed away from my arms abruptly and hurt shone in my eyes. She harshly spat "Why should I believe you?" He looked at me and said "Because I am your father." she glared at me and said "Why should I believe you are who you say you are because apparently many are wanting the position." He smiled a real smile and said. "Fine ask me anything." 

She looked at me curiously and said "when's my birthday?" I answered without hesitation "July 20th." She looked at me suspiciously and kept asking random questions. "Who was the 32nd president of the United States?" I looked at her like she was crazy "what does that have to do with me being your father?" She smiled and said "Nothing at all but we had a pop quiz the other day and I wanted to see if I got it right." 

I rolled my eyes at her. Same old Belle. She smirked "If you are who you say you are show me the birthmark that is identical to where mine is."

Belles pov

He pulled his shirt up slightly enough so I could see his birthmark on the side of his stomack. It was a star. Just like mine. 

I looked in his eyes and saw the familiar green eyes. I ran in his arms "It is you." He chuckled and I felt a tear hit the top of my head "I would never leave you princess. Never." I walked out of his arms and while still smiling gave him a stern look "You my dear father have a lot of explaining to do." 

Did you like it? Please vote and comment. Thanks for reading. Love you guys. Bye.

-Disneylover3