Damn Books

Thanks for reading guys! We have made it to number 27 in Werewolf! You guys rock! Thanks!

Chapter Sixty Three Part Two: Belle’s POV

You know what I love about books? They make it seem like the characters all get their happy ending. Nobody dies..or well almost dies. Nobody has 3 fathers. And you know what they all have? Handsome, strapping, knight in shining armors. You know what I have? A hairy, sniffing dog!

"Why the hell are you sniffing me?" I asked. Jake growled in my ear and continued his sniff attack.

My aunt rolled her eyes, "Well… he is a dog!"

My eyes widened. "And that gives him an excuse to sniff me and...wait how in fricking Hades hell do you know about wolves? And why are you in the Elfin Realm?

She rolled her eyes but continued running. "Well, I am an elf obviously."

I stilled. "Come again?"

She glared at me. "You may not be a dog, but I know you can hear me!"

I rolled my eyes "Well aparently I am deaf! But in my defense we were in a room and there was this refrigerator and this nurse was a complete idiot. Like "Can you hear this sound?" And then when you say no she is like "Why cant you hear it?" And then when you start swearing she acts shocked and I am like.."

"BELLE!" They both shouted.

"Okay okay right. Back on topic is my mom an elf too?"

She winced. "In a way, yes."

"What the hell do you mean, ‘in a way’?"

"Well… it depend upon which mom you are referring to."

I looked at her confused. "What?"

She glanced at me again, gulping. "Your Mom... or…. your biological Mom?"

"Come again?" I knew what she was getting at… but I just could not accept it. I chanted in my head my life is normal my life is normal my life is normal.

"Belle... I am your mother. Your real mother."

Wishful thinking.

Jake’s POV:

I sniffed her hair trying to calm myself down. I knew what her aunt was and what she was capable of. But, it seemed Belle was in the dark. Great!

I sniffed her again trying to calm down my wolf. He was angry and wanted to run back and find the ones who dare try and take our mate away.

I growled when she tried to get away and smirked to myself as she pouted and stopped struggling.

I tuned out their conversation as I kept on running. I ran to protect my mate. Her life. Her family. But most of all, I ran so I could keep her to myself and never let her out of my sight ever again.

My wolf started growling and groaning in my mind and my body started getting on edge. I started to sweat in the cold, chilly air.

I took a deep breath and finally realized my mates body temperature was rising not mine. My mate whimpered in distress and i realized what was going on. With a startled groan my wolf took over.

Belle was in heat.

The Author’s Note that 99.9% of you all escape:

What did you think? You like it? Were you surprised? Are you nervous that Jakes wolf took over? Please vote and comment? Tell me what you think is going to happen! Bye.

-Disneylover3