To Trust Is To Fall*

Hey guys! Sorry I have not updated I have just been super busy but I love you guys. Seriously you guys make my day with your votes and comments! You are so nice and kind. I could not wish for anything or anyone better. Thanks for the support! Hope you enjoy! There is a picture of FROH to the side. She looks scary. Enjoy the story.

Chapter Fifty Eight: Belles pov

"Take her to the dungeons."

His face was expressionless as he said it. Like he was not putting his daughter in jail. Like he was not betraying her trust. Like he was not taking my heart and ripping it from my chest. He just said it. Just. Like. That.

The two guards ruffly grabbed my arms and hauled me down the stairs. They kicked open a hard, wooden door and shoved me ahead of them. The taller man shouted "Ladies first." I tripped from his shove and fell down the hard staircase, groaning as I landed on my ankle. My ankle flaired in pain and I barely constrained the cry trying to come out.

They laughed at my look of pain and lifted me under my armpits roughly hauling me up. I winced in pain as they made me walk on my broken ankle.

A lone tear fell down my face. The only one I allowed. For I was never to appear weak. The real world taught me that.

The funny thing about people theses days is that they do not care. They don't care about me. Or anyone. Everyone is on their own in life. To trust is to fall. And to fall is to lose. And I am not a loser. I trust no one.

With that thought I was thrown into the dungeon. The last faces I saw were those of grinning killers. I was alone. Truly alone. With the only person I could truly depend on. Me.

Anyone one pissed? Cause I am. I am writing this and I am pissed. If I were you I would want to jump into the book so I could strangle someone. Unfortunately technically I am the book soo...yeah. I know it is short and I am sorry but it is the only thing I could do at the moment. School is kicking my ass. Sorry. Love you guys. Please vote and comment! Miss you. Like you. Bye.

-Disneylover3