Stealing whats mine*

Thank you all so much for reading my book I appreciate it so much! Enjoy the story! If you all would do me the honor of reading the books called Home in the Wild and The Beast Inside I would love you forever. I started reading them and they are amazing so you should try them out. Please. Thanks.

Flashback:

I was ten years old when my father was killed in front of me.

We were sitting in our living room drinking hot chocolate after a day of playing out in the snow.

He was dragging me up and down the hill and we made snow angels. I loved my father.

He was dependable. I could always count on him. We were sitting and laughing when I heard an audible creak by the door.

I told my dad and he went to investigate. I heard shouting. My father yelling for me to run. A shot was heard. I screamed and ran to the door.

My father layed in a pool of his own blood. I ran to call 911 but my mother came running in and grabbed it from me.

She told me that I mustn't. That bad things would happen if I did. So I watched as two random men came and took my fathers body.

No funeral was held. The police reported him missing and after a month people soon forgot about him.

It was like he didn't even exist. That was the last memory I had of my father. Until now.

Chapter twelve:

Ignorance. Such a funny thing to be thinking about right now but it was on my mind. I always hated to be ignorant but what they say really is true. Ignorance is bliss.

I wish I didn't know what was about to happen to me. I wish things were different. Most importantly I wish that my past wouldn't come back to haunt me.

He is my father. The one who was killed right in front of my eyes. Impossible. My head couldn't grasp anything this wasn't possible. "You don't even look like my father." He smiled or what I presume was suppose to be a smile.

"Darling, it's been six years don't you think I would look different?" My mind couldn't grasp what he was saying, how could this be possible? How could * be related to him? I didn't even have to do more than glance at him once to know he wasn't a good guy. "Looks can be decieving my darling."

I glared at him. I sat silently in the white bed until my stomach grumbled loudly.

He smirked at me and said "Hungry I take it? Well you have been here for a week."

My eyes opened in shock."A week" I whispered weakly. I didn't have the energy to be mad.

My eyes started to droop and I hoped for the end. For my life to be over and for my pain to stop. I passed out with only one person on my mind. Jake.

Jakes pov:

Belle has been gone a week! A full week I haven't seen my mate and it's driving me crazy. My father believes it to be an act of war from another pack. All packs have enemys.

Mine just has a bit more than normal. I should have protected the other half of my soul.

Shouldn't have let her leave me. I haven't slept in days the only thought on my mind is of my lovely mate. How to find her. If she's hurt.

And when I get to kill the bastards who took her. Growling I slammed the door.

Even if I have to look everywhere in the world I will find her and when I do I will kill whoever is responsible for taking her.

Did you like it? Please vote and comment. Promise next chapter is where it's at I have it all planned out. Vote and I will update sooner. Or as soon as I can at least. Thanks for all the support. Love you guys. Bye.

-Disneylover3