The Meaning of Wife (KimXi Fan Fiction)

"A woman is a replica of excellence, a model of femininity, and is created in the image of God's emotions."

This new KimXi Fan Fiction is a story which contains all the pains, joys, triumphs, hardships and downfall that a woman carries. In this story, Kim will prove that every woman deserves to love and deserves to be loved back.

----------

STANDARD DISCLAIMER:

This is a collected work of fiction. All events portrayed in this book are fictitious and any resemblance to real people (except Kim and Xian) living or dead, places, events and incidents are purely coincidental. All are written according to the author's imagination.

This story contains sexual theme and objectional language that are not suitable for some readers. The author is not held responsible for any thoughts that may exist after reading the story.

No part of this story shall be published. Unauthorized reproduction in any form and by any means is strictly prohibited without the permission of the author and is subjected to be punished by the law.

----------

Credits to: Team KimXi Official Fan Page for the Book Cover. Some edits were done by the Author.

THE MEANING OF WIFE  

Copyright © 2012-2013 by Mia Bacolod de la FuenteAll Rights Reserved.