Chapter Twenty-One: Calm Before the Storm

A few weeks had passed since the incident and the class was given a week off of school. Hisashi was paralyzed from the neck down and Endeavor was take to a maximum security prison. Touya was then pardoned from all his crimes and Shoto was granted his license from stopping Endeavor.

Deku: *Slowly wakes up and yawns*

Jirou: *Slightly moves around still cuddling him*

Deku: Kyoka? You awake?

Jirou: Mmmm yeah.. *Sits up and rubs her eyes* Morning Izu..

Deku: *Sits up* Morning beautiful.

Jirou: *Blushes and hugs him from the back*

Deku: Babe?

Jirou: *Holds him tighter* Stay in bed. you're mine today

Deku: *Chuckles* But I'm already yours.

Jirou: Mhm. But today, I'm even more greedier. You're all mine

Deku: Now now Kyoka. You're being quite selfish aren't you?

Jirou: Well my mother once told me, If i wanted something, I'd get it. And trust me, I really want you Izuku..

Deku: *Lifts her chin up with his fingers and grins boldly* Well it has been a while.. however, you'll just have to be patient.

Jirou: What if I don't want to?

Deku: Good things come to those who wait princess.. *Whispers huskily* I'll show you exactly how greedy I can really be with every part of you. Mind, Heart, Soul, and especially Body~

Jirou: *Blushes a bright red* (Wh-Where did that come from?!)

Deku: Well I'll go get us breakfast. Be back in a bit beautiful! *Walks out of his room*

Jirou: (H-Holy shit that was hot.) Dammit Izu, doing that shit makes me want you more.. *Rubbing her thighs together*

Later in Class

Aizawa: Alright i have an important announcement to make. It's about the school festival that will take place in a month.

Class: FINALLY A NORMAL SCHOOL ACTIVITY!!

Aizawa: Shut up! *Activates quirk*

Class: ...

Aizawa: Anyways, due to the recent attacks, Nezu declared that the only people that can attend this festival are students from U.A. any alarms tripped, even if it's a false alarm, we call off the festival immediately.

Deku: (That's understandable)

Aizawa: All of you are gonna be participating in the sports festival. Whether it be an activity, food stalls, whatever as long as it's appropriate. Other than that, class is dismissed.

Class: Yes sensei!

The class go back to the dorms to discuss their plans

Iida: Okay everyone, we need to brainstorm this! If anyone has a suggestion, please do tell now!

Mina: A dance show!

Iida: A good suggestion!

Todoroki: Soba

Iida: That's just your favorite food!

Jirou: A play?

Iida: A play would be good! *Hand chops*

Mineta: A maid café!

Iida: Not appropriate!

Bakugo: A fighting match!