Chapter Six: Sports Festival, Part Two

Midnight: Alright now that all of you are here, it's time to move on to the final event of the sports festival! ARE YOU ALL READY?!

The crowd roars in excitement

Midnight: Alright! And the final event is-

The wheel spins and stops

Midnight: 1v1 Tournament! And the ones who gets to participate are the top ten scorers of the cavalry battle!

Ojiro: *Raises his hand* Um. Can i withdraw? I can barely remember anything from the cavalry battle and my head hurts.

Midnight: Oh um sure. Anyways, here are the brackets for the tournament!

The screen behind her shows the brackets of the fighters

Midnight: The first match will be Midoriya and Shinso! Go to the waiting rooms and think about strategies and when it's time, we'll call you!

Deku: *Starts walking away*

Jirou: Hey Midoriya. Good luck okay?

Deku: *Smiles* Thanks. *Walks to the Waiting room*

After 10 minutes

Mic: ALRIGHT LET'S GET IT STARTED!! ARE YOU READY?!

Crowd cheers in excitement

Mic: IN THE FIRST MATCH, HE'S COLD, PALE, AND COOL, WE HAVE MIDORIYA IZUKU FROM THE HERO COURSE VERSUS SORRY, HE HASN'T HAD ANY NOTABLE RESULTS, SHINSO HITOSHI FROM THE ORDINARY COURSE!!

Midnight: Are both fighters ready?

Both nods

Midnight: and FIGHT!

Shinso: So Midoriya Izuku huh? I've heard all about you. You're quite popular here at U.A. You know.

Deku: (Why is he talking in the middle of the fight?)

Shinso: You also have such a good quirk. Must be nice to be born with your ideal quirk.

Deku: (I wasn't born with this but okay.) *Cracks his finger*

Shinso: (He's not responding. Guess I'll have to get on his nerves) I know all about you, Eyepatch. I know you've killed and eaten people when you were a vigilante.

Deku: (Is he trying to get on my nerves?) *Starts walking towards him*

Shinso: I wonder why you became one. Is it because you couldn't protect someone?

Deku: I suggest you sh-

Shinso: (Heh got you. Wait-) *Gets pulled into Deku's mindspace* Where?

Kaneki: Huh? Who the hell are you?

Shinso: What the hell? Where am i?

Kaneki: you shouldn't be here. You know *Cracks his fingers*

Shinso: Wai-

Kaneki: *Stabs him through the stomach with his rinkaku*

Deku: *Snaps out of his brainwashing* (Brainwashing huh? I guess he met Kaneki.)

Shinso: URGH! *Falls down on one knee holding his stomach* Wh-what?

Mic: What just happened?!

Deku: *Rinkaku tail forms from his back*

Shinso: *Stands up and gets into fighting stance*

Deku: *Runs at him before he could react* No hard feelings.. *Smacks him with his tail, knocking him out of bounds*