Chapter Nine: Mending Old Wounds

Deku: *Wakes up* Ugh what the hell?

???: Shiggy! He's awake!

Shigaraki: About damn time.

Deku: *Struggles but is chained to a chair*

Shigaraki: Don't even bother struggle. You're chained down to a chair with quirk cancelling cuffs on.

Deku: Well well well. If it isn't the LOV How's your arm Shigakari?

Shigaraki: Tch.

???: You must be the Eyepatch! Oh I've heard all about you! You were so cool in that mask but you're such a cutie without it!

???: Calm down vampire.

Deku: Hehe. Himiko Toga and Dabi.

Dabi: So you know of us...

Deku: I was a vigilante. Of course i know.

Shigaraki: Enough chit chat. *Holds his head up* Let's make a deal. You give us information, and you'll be let go.

Deku: Bullshit.. even if i told you, you'd kill me anyways.

Shigaraki: That depends on whether or not i like what you say. *Lets go of his head* Will you cooperate or not?

Deku: *Chuckles* This reminds me of the time i was tortured by Jason. You don't wanna end up like him now do you?

Shigaraki: I'll take my chances pal. Go on Toga, Dabi. *Goes out the door*

Toga: Hell yes. *Pulls out her knife*

Dabi: Whatever. *hand engulfs in blue flames* Shall we start?

Deku: Do your worst...

Meanwhile at U.A.

Jirou: *Calling Deku's phone but leaves on voicemail*

Aizawa: Did he answer yet?

Jirou: No.. it's been 4 hours and he hasn't called back yet. I'm starting to get worried sensei.

Aizawa: I've got a bad feeling about this. I'll go alert the pros. *Walks out of the classroom*

Bakugo: I'm sure he's fine Earphones. There must be a good reason for this.

Jirou: I hope so..

An hour later

Shigaraki: *Goes in the room* So how's our guest?

Dabi: Boring.. he's been burnt but didn't even scream.

Toga: Yeah! There's no fun if he isn't screaming while i cut him up!

Deku: *Starts laughing*

Shigaraki: What's so funny kid?

Deku: *Looks up slowly, grinning* You really think something like that will hurt after all I've been through? Let me tell you something, Jason's method of torture are far more painful than this..

Shigaraki: Is that so?

Deku: *Chuckles* I found something out too. *Looks at Dabi*

Dabi: Huh?

Deku: It all makes sense. The burns, the blue eyes, the blue flames.. i know Everything about you Touya!!

Dabi: *Eyes widen* H-how?!

Deku: Well Pal, it's because I'm a vigilante. And you know, I've just been letting you torture me the whole time!

Toga: What?!

Deku: *Burns and cuts are starting to regenerate* I wanted to feel pain, but oh well.

Shigaraki: How?! The cuffs should have worked!