Chapter Eleven: School Break

The day after the practical exams in the common room

Deku: Hmm.. i wonder what to do today... Wait Kyoka's birthday is near isn't it? WAIT WHAT DO I EVEN DO?! Oh God...

After several minutes of thinking

Deku: ...yeah i need help. Lord please forgive me for i am about to sin. *Goes to his keyboard and presses the G note*

Tokoyami: *Bursts through the door* Who.. the hell.. broke the sacred rule of the G note?!

Deku: I did.

Dark Shadow: SINNERRRR!!

Tokoyami: Stand down Dark Shadow!

Deku: It was the only way to summon you!

Tokoyami: But remember the sacred rule of the G note Midoriya!

Dark Shadow: 🎶WE'LL CARRY OOOOON WE'LL CAAARRY OOOOONNN!!🎶

Tokoyami: Dark shadow!

Deku: Anyways, i need your help!

Tokoyami: About what?

Deku: Look Kyoka's birthday is in a week and i have absolutely no idea what to do.

Tokoyami: Okay but why go to me?

Deku: Because Bakugo has anger issues, Todoroki is completely oblivious, mina and Hagakure go too far, but you're the one who has a mature relationship out of the three of us.

Tokoyami: How did you even know about that?

Deku: I see the way you look at Tsuyu.

Dark Shadow: I told you it was obvious.

Tokoyami: Silence! Well fine. Give me a sec. *Leaves deku's room*

2 minutes has passed

Tokoyami: I found it.

Deku: Found what?

Tokoyami: The Green Day concert is at Jirou's birthday so why not take her there? I know it's her favorite band so Here i got front row tickets *Hands him the tickets*

Deku: Oh cool. *Takes the tickets* . . . WAIT HOLD ON HOW DID YOU GET THESE?!

Tokoyami: I accidentally won them in an online contest. Don't ask how. I'm not much of a Green Day fan but i know you and Jirou are

Deku: Tokoyami i am eternally grateful for your life.

Tokoyami: Anyways, if that's all then i'm gonna go back to my room.

Deku: Okay. Thanks a lot Tokoyami.

Tokoyami: Sure. *Walks out the door* AND REMEMBER THE SACRED RULE OF THE G NOTE!!

Deku: *Hides the tickets in his drawer* Well then that solves that. *Walks out the door*

Mina: Ah Midori! There you are.

Deku: Sup princess bubblegum.

Mina: Look erm... it's uh.. that time of the month for Kyoka.

Deku: What do you- Ohhhh... i think i can handle it. I mean, how hard can it be?

Mina: Look, You're doing your best to be a good boyfriend to Kyoka and trust me dear, you're doing great. But she erm.. forgot to take her birth control pills to lessen the cramps.

Deku: Soooo what you're saying is...

Mina: Midori, your girlfriend is on a "If Godzilla and Cthulhu were merged together" kind of period that not even the Gods themselves are brave enough to face.