Chapter Three: USJ Attack

We skip to a year later. Deku is now 16 years old and even more powerful. Heroes try to capture him and take him in, but always manages to slip away. We skip to the event of the USJ

Deku: *Walking along the streets in normal clothes and stops on a newspaper*

"New student at U.A. high school broke the U.A. record of 170 points at the entrance exam.

Deku: *Picks the newspaper up and examines the photo* (Is that... Kacchan? So he did make it to U.A. after all)

Old man: Ah are you reading the article about U.A.'s hero course?

Deku: Oh yes i am. I know a friend from the hero course.

Old Man: Is that right? My grandson is also at U.A. a second year in the business course. I heard from him that the students from the hero course are going to the USJ today.

Deku: I see. *Puts the newspaper back* Have a good day sir. *Waves and walks away*

Old man: You too.

Deku: (USJ huh? Maybe i should head over there and see Kacchan. It's been a while.) *Runs over to the USJ*

An hour and a half later

Deku: (Alright the USJ should be near. Wait, who's that?)

???: *Running down the road* YOU THERE! THERE'S A VILLAIN ATTACK AT THE USJ! EVACUATION IMMEDIATELY!

Deku: (A villain attack? Now's probably a good time!) *Hides behind a bush and changes to his outfit and puts on his mask*

Meanwhile at the USJ

Jirou: *Backs up* Momo please tell me you have a plan!

Momo: I'm working on it! Just wait a little longer!

Jirou: Kaminari quit being useless and shock these guys!

Kaminari: Haven't you learned from the first combat training?! I can cover myself in electricity but if i shoot it, i can hit you guys!

Jirou: Tch fine! I'll use you as a human stun gun! *Kicks Kaminari*

Kaminari: Wha- *gets knocked into a villan and shocks him* Woah I'm strong! Don't worry guys i got this!

Momo: It's ready!

Jirou: What is?!

Momo: *Makes an insulation sheet that covers her and Jirou* Kaminari! Do it now!

Kaminari: Heh i get it! Take this villains!! *Uses quirk and shocks every villain surrounding them*

Momo: *Comes out of the sheet* Now I'm worried about the others. Maybe we should go and help them out.

Jirou: Right. Let's go Kamina-

Kaminari: Weeeyyyy *Turns dumb with his thumbs up*

Jirou: I'm not even gonna ask. Anyway, we have to go-

Villain: *Pops out of the ground behind Kaminari and holds him hostage* Not so fast heroes!

Jirou: Dammit we let out guard down!

Villain: Drop your weapons now!

Momo: Okay.. just please don't hurt him. *Drops her weapon and puts her hands up*

Jirou: Momo wh- fine.. *Drops her weapon and puts her hand up*

Villain: That's good. Thanks for making it easier to kill you all!

Momo: No DON'T!

Deku: *Divebombs into the villain, kicking him in the face and launching him to the wall unconscious*