Chapter Sixteen: The Yakuza Raid

A few days had passed since the incident when they encountered Overhaul. It was the weekend and the class were just chilling in the common room when deku gets a text

Nighteye: <Eyepatch, come to my agency. We have a meeting and it's urgent. Come here at 12 P.M. sharp.>

Deku: (Is this about Chisaki?) <Understood.> *Pockets phone*

Bakugo: Did you get a text from him too?

Deku: Yeah. We should get ready.

Bakugo: Got it.

They both get ready and head out the dorms to the train station.

Bakugo: Hey isn't that shitty hair?

Deku: Hm? You're right! Hey Kirishima!

Kirishima: Midobro? Bakubro? Where are you guys headed?

Deku: To Nighteye's. Isn't your agency far from Nighteye's?

Kirishima: Well for some reason, Fatgum said to meet him at Nighteye's agency for a meeting. Are you guys involved in the meeting too?

Bakugo: Yeah. If you're going there, it means our agency is probably collaborating with other agencies as well.

Uraraka: Hey guys! What are you doing here?

Kirishima: Uraraka, Tsuyu, and Jirou too?

Tsuyu: Ryuko texted us to meet up at Nighteye's agency ribbit.

Jirou: You guys also got the text for a meeting?

Kirishima: Yeah.

Deku: It seems like Ryuko's agency is also collaborating with us.

Kirishima: Man the whole quinx is here and i feel out of place.

Tsuyu: So do i ribbit.

Uraraka: Well c'mon guys. Train's here.

They go inside the train and head to Nighteye's agency where they meet with the Big 3

Mirio: Oh there you guys are.

Kirishima: Tamaki?

Uraraka: Nejire's here too?

Tamaki: H-Hey Kirishima.

Nejire: Hey guys! Glad you could make it!

Mirio: Yeah. It seems like Nighteye's collaborating with Ryuko and Fatgum. They're all inside waiting for the meeting to get started.

Bakugo: If they're collaborating with agencies this big, it must be pretty serious.

Mirio: Yeah it is. Anyways, let's go inside. Meeting's about to start.

They go inside the meeting room and was greeted by the sight of several heroes

Deku: Dad? You're here too?

Aizawa: Yeah. I was called in too.

Nighteye: Ah there you all are. Sit down, it's time to start the meeting.

Everyone sits down

Nighteye: Now. Welcome everyone and thank you for coming. This is an urgent matter regarding the recent events that had happened and how they're connected to the Yakuza group. You all know about the quirk enhancement drug. But now, the Yakuza development a drug that erases quirks.

Aizawa: Like my quirk?

Nighteye: Yes, but no. Unlike your quirk, These drugs actually damages the quirk itself.