Chapter Twenty: Cutting Off Loose Ends

A few days had passes since Deku last saw his father.

Deku: Ugh.. *Slaps the alarm off*

Jirou: Ughh morning already?

Deku: *Rubbing his eyes* yeah.

Jirou: *Holds him tighter* Mmmm 5 more minutes..

Deku: Babe it's 7 in the morning. We have an hour to get ready.

Jirou: I don't care.. you're warm and snuggly.

Deku: Okay fine. Just 5 more minutes.

Jirou: Yay..

Deku: Just because I know how scary you can be when you're grumpy

Jirou: Shut it. *Pinches his sides*

Deku: Ow! Okay okay sorry!

Jirou: Good. Now let me sleep for another 5 minutes.

Deku: Okay fine..

A few hours later after class

Aizawa: Before you all do anything, i have something i need to talk to you all about today's training. As you know, the people that failed the provisional license exam has to retake the exam. Well, we have been requested to go to a training center to help out those that haven't gotten their license.

Momo: Well look at that Shoto. Looks like we'll be there to help too.

Todoroki: Yeah i guess.

Bakugo: Hell yeah we get to beat up some extras again!

Aizawa: Nope. The Quinx was requested to help and control elementary school kids' quirks in the training center.

Bakugo: Wha- DO WE LOOK LIKE THE GROUP TO BABYSIT A BUNCH OF BRATS?!

Sero: Oooh is Bakubaby scared of a bunch of kids? Maybe you're scared that they're stronger than you~

Bakugo: *Pops a vein* YOU WANNA TAKE THIS OUTSIDE FLEX TAPE?!

Deku: Kacchan calm down.

Bakugo: HUH?! WE'RE GHOULS DAMMIT!

Uraraka: *Slaps Bakugo's head* Enough! We could probably use this as an endurance training!

Aizawa: She's right you know.

Bakugo: Tch.

Aizawa: Anyways, we'll be heading there after lunch and make sure to wear your hero suit. Also, Midoriya.

Deku: Yes sensei?

Aizawa: Powerloader and Hatsume told me to tell you that the "Quinques" as you call it, are finished so you can get them in the development studio.

Deku: Finally.

Aizawa: Well that's all i want to say. Go have your lunch now. *Walks out the door*

Deku: *Stretches* C'mon guys let's go get our quinques.

Quinx: Alright!

The Quinx walk out the door and heads toward the development studio

Jirou: Hey guys i was wondering, what do you all plan on doing after graduating?

Uraraka: Isn't it a bit early to think about that? I mean we are only first years after all.

Jirou: Yeah but I'm kinda curious. I want to have my own studio and probably have my own brand of instruments.

Uraraka: That's cool. I guess when I graduate, I'll help out my parents with their construction business.

Bakugo: Don't your parents own a construction business?