Chapter Five: Sports Festival

A few weeks has passed and class 1-A including Deku all trained hard and it was now time for the sports festival.

Aizawa: Alright it's nearly time to begin. I'll remind you once again, the entire country will be watching including pro heroes so do your best. Got it?

Class: Understood!

Aizawa: Good now get ready. *Walks away*

Deku: *Sitting on a table staring at his mask*

Todoroki: *Approaches Deku* Midoriya

Deku: *Looks at Todoroki* Todoroki? What's up?

Todoroki: I know just how strong you are but That doesn't mean i'll let you win. I will beat you and win this tournament.

Kaminari: Woah the most capable recommended student is declaring war?

Deku: *Grins* Are you challenging me?

Todoroki: I am. Throughout this whole festival, i only see you as my rival. And i will beat you.

Deku: *Stands up and puts his hand out* May the best man win then.

Todoroki: *Shakes his hand and walks away*

Jirou: *Goes up to him* What was that all about?

Deku: Dunno but it's gonna be fun.

Jirou: Well, good luck out there.

Deku: Same goes for you shorty.

Jirou: *Chuckles and lightly punches his shoulder*

Deku: we should get ready. *Picks up his mask and puts it on* Let's go.

Kaminari: I can't get over on how cool he looks.

Mic: HELLOOO PEOPLE OF JAPAN! WELCOME TO THE U.A. SPORTS FESTIVAL ROAR LOUD AUDIENCE, GATHER MASS MEDIA, ARE YOU READY?!

Everyone in the stadium cheers loudly

Mic: NOW THEN IT'S TIME TO BEGIN! PLEASE CHEER FOR THE FIRST YEAR STUDENTS!!

Aizawa: You are way too loud.

Every first year student steps into the field while the crowd roars in excitement

Midnight: Welcome, first years, to the Sports festival! Now before we begin, can the top scorer of the hero course step up and do a speech?

Deku: (Oh boy.)

Bakugo: *Comes up the stage and speaks on the mic* I vow to win.

Class: (We knew he'd say that!)

Midnight: Well then let's move on to the first event!

The wheel spins and stops

Midnight: The obstacle race course!! All 11 classes will race eachother around this stadium! There will be three obstacles that will be announced once you get there. Now, all students go to the starting line!

Every class goes to the starting line

Midnight: Ready? GO!!

Deku: *Cracks his fingers and enhances his speed with his ghoul powers and starts running*

Mic: THE RACE HAS STARTED! We will provide you all with a live broadcast!

Deku: (Todoroki's ahead so he's gonna freeze the floor to get ahead) *Cracks another finger and starts running faster*

Todoroki: *Still running and freezes the floor*

Deku: (Called it) *Jumps up to avoid the ice*

Mic: Todoroki from class 1-A froze the floor trapping the other students! But apparently most of his classmates predicted this!