Chapter Nineteen: An Unexpected Reunion

A week has passed since Deku and Jirou had adopted Eri

Deku: So tell me, what's so important that we have to skip the remaining classes and go to YOUR parents house?

Bakugo: No idea. But whatever it was, it was urgent enough for Aizawa to let us go.

Deku: Yeah whatever.

Bakugo: We're here. *Goes inside the gates*

Deku: *Follows behind* Man your house had not changed a bit.

Bakugo: *Unlocks the door and goes inside* OLD HAG WE'RE HERE!

Deku: *Goes inside* Pardon the intrusion.

Mitsuki: *Runs over to them* Ah good. You're both here.

Bakugo: Will you tell us what's going on?

Mitsuki: Well it's just.. um...

Deku: Auntie what's wrong? You look worried.

Mitsuki: Yes i am. J-Just follow me.

Deku: *Follows Mitsuki and Bakugo to a room*

Mitsuki: *Opens the door* He's here.

Deku: *Eyes widen* No... no way..

Bakugo: Deku. Is he?

???: Hello Izuku. What happened to your hair? Last i seen it it was green and curly.

Deku: Auntie.. please leave us for a bit. You too Kacchan.

Bakugo: But Deku-

Deku: Don't worry. *Looks at him*

Bakugo: Fine. *Walks out of the room with Mitsuki*

Deku: *Clenches fist* So... after 14 years you finally decided to show up huh Hisashi?

Hisashi: Look I know i messed up. But-

Deku: Messed up?! MESSED UP?! YOU LEFT ME AND MY MOTHER TO FEND FOR OURSELVES YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!

Hisashi: Look i can explain!

Deku: EXPLAIN WHAT?! THAT YOU LEFT ME AND MOTHER FOR SOME STUPID JOB IN ANOTHER COUNTRY?!

Hisashi: I have a reason for this! Look just make it up to you!

Deku: Tch you really know how to piss me off. You made the decision to leave and now you regret it. People like you SHOULD JUST GO TO HELL! *Releases bloodlust and point his rinkaku tail at his neck*

Hisashi: (Wh-What the?) Y-You have a quirk? Nevermind just please let me explain! I know this doesn't make up for what i put you and Inko through but please, just please hear me out!

Deku: *Deactivates Rinkaku and sits down* You have 5 minutes.

Hisashi: Thank you. *Sits down* but first, i can see you developed a strong quirk!

Deku: *Crosses his arms* Quit beating around the bush and get to the point.

Hisashi: I can't deny that what i did was wrong. You see, i was a scientist. It had always been my dream. So when i was offered a job in I-Island to take part in a huge project, i was insanely happy. However it didn't say when i could come back since it would take years to finish. Me and Inko argued about it.

Deku: Argued?

Hisashi: You see, the project was big and the pay was a once in a lifetime opportunity. If i helped complete that project, it would mean that we would be rich and live a happier life. Inko argued and said that i should just stay because she needs a partner to raise you and forget about it even though it was my dream and the money would make us insanely rich. But i was selfish and blinded by my greed. I had accepted the offer and left without word.