Chapter Thirteen: Reuniting the Family

Deku: *Wakes up* Ugh wha?

Bakugo: Sensei! He's awake!

Aizawa: *Goes over to Deku* Hey son. How do you feel?

Deku: Like i got run over by a truck. What happened?

Bakugo: You lost control and went on a rampage. You've been out for 2 days.

Deku: Oh right. Wait, where's Kyoka?

Aizawa: She's resting back at the dorms. Ever since she woke up 2 days ago, she refused to leave. I only managed to convince her because she was too tired.

Deku: I'm glad. Hey.. I killed Shigaraki didn't I?

Aizawa: Yeah. You did. But the consequences isn't that severe since you did save the whole camp. Toga was found unconscious and was sent to Tartarus for interrogation including Magne and Spinner. Dabi was nowhere to be found so it's safe to assume he got away.

Deku: Oh God. *Puts his hand on his face* I'm supposed to be a hero now dammit.

Bakugo: Don't beat yourself up nerd. You only did what you had to do. Plus i think that crusty bitch deserved to die.

Deku: Yeah.. i guess your right. How's everyone doing?

Aizawa: They're all alright thanks to you. They're at the dorms resting. Nezu gave you all a week break to recover.

Bakugo: A lot of people heard about what happened. Some people including pro heroes didn't like what you did, some said it was necessary. That Endeavor asshole wouldn't shut up about you. "Once a killer, always a killer" my ass.

Deku: Well they can think what they want to think. Anyways, when can i leave?

Aizawa: You don't have any injuries so we can go now if you want.

Deku: Alright. *Stands up*

They go out of the hospital and back to the dorms

Deku: *Goes inside the dorms*

Class: MIDORIYA!!

Iida: Midoriya are okay?!

Deku: Yeah i'm fine.

Kirishima: We all heard what happened.

Deku: I know. Where's Kyoka?

Mina: She's in her room sleeping.

Deku: Thanks. *Goes up to her room*

Kaminari: Hey what's with Midoriya? He seems pretty sad and upset.

Bakugo: He swore to himself that he'd put his past behind him and become a hero but only to kill someone again because of his anger. He feels as if history is always repeating itself so of course he'd feel like that.

Class: ...

Mina: Midori.. *Looks down* I feel so bad for him.

Aizawa: Just give Midoriya some space for now. I'll be in my office. *Goes out of the dorms*

Todoroki: What can we do to make him feel better?

Momo: Shoto?

Todoroki: I mean i can't just stand here and let Midoriya wallow in his suffering alone after all he did for me. He helped me accept myself and I'm a better person because of him.

Iida: It's true. He helped me too.

Uraraka: Me too.

Bakugo: So do i. We will do something but for now, let's just give him space.