Prologue :

Sup losers, this is 2019 Lis popping in to say that I wrote this literally years ago and I cannot bring myself to read it because I'm pretty sure it's a bit cringey and I'm lowkey embarrassed of it.

At some point, I will go through and edit it.

Maybe.

But yeah, be warned, this could be better.

-----------------------------------

Prologue : 

I walked through the hallway, carefully making my way toward the Skybox (prison for the under 18's).

I quickly spotted three guards heading my way, and mentally freaked out.

Shit, now what?

I looked around for an escape route, but to my dismay, there were none. As silently and as fast as I could, I retraced my steps, undoing most of my progress in the process.

I banged my elbow on a door further down and froze.

Please don't open, please don't open.

My prayers weren't answered, and the door opened to reveal a guy not much older than me standing there. His eyebrows furrowed together as he saw me. "Who are you?"

"No one, I didn't knock!" I snapped, my eyes darting to look down the hallway, "now if you'll excuse me, I have stuff to do."

Before I could make my final dash to safety, a voice rang out from the opposite side of the narrow hall.

"Halt, Raquelle Evans. You are under arrest for the murders of Lew Hayes, Marco Rolling, and Ti Carew."

I grinned at the guy in front of me, "have a nice evening!"

His face turned into one of shock as he stumbled back, I gave a quick salute to the guards running toward me and took off in the opposite direction.

--------------------

New story! I'm in love with The 100 and am inspired right now, so here we go I guess.
The picture above or on the left (depending on where you're reading this) is how I imagine Rae :)
Anyway, comments and hearts would be lovely, but thank you for reading anyway

-Lis x