Promise

Colby Sanchez (25)

Blake's Pov________________________________I woke up this morning completely exhausted

Blake's Pov
________________________________
I woke up this morning completely exhausted. I go in my bathroom and take a hot shower. I get dressed and meet my brothers downstairs for breakfast. Breakfast was pretty much silent. Alana and Ava were there chatting away and they would not shut up.

"Will you two just shut up." I say coldly and annoyed. Marco whipped his head turning my way and glaring at me Xander too.
"Fratello. That's not how we treat Ava and Alana you know that." Marco said.
"You really think I care?! Those two are nothing to me except the girls you two sleep with!" I yelled in response.
"Blake." Xander said getting more irritated by the second.
"You don't talk to people like that Blake you know that." Marco said in a stern tone. I eye rolled in response. I'm completely irritated with this whole thing.

"Well Fratello we have something to tell you." Marco said fixing his watch.
"Well tell me then." I say annoyed.
"I don't think you remember him but I have a twin. His name is Colby he hasn't been around since you were 4. He's coming to live with us for good." Marco said lightly smiling.
"Oh great another version of you. Just what I needed." I say coldly. A few minutes later he entered. I had a faint memory of Colby but I don't really care at this point.
"I'm home." He said putting his briefcase down and embracing Marco and Xander with a hug.
"Hey Blake." He said with a faint smile. I nodded in response.
"Not a talker anymore?" He asked Marco.
"Actually he is. He just had a bit of a blowout and he's not too happy right now." Marco replied causing me to roll my eyes.
"No eye rolls Blake come on." Colby scolds me.
"Oh so you think you magically show up. Then you can tell me what to do? Funny." I say coldly.

"I'm here now Blake." He said getting slightly aggravated.
"Oh where were you when Max died?" I say testing his patience.
"I couldn't get down here Blake! Don't think I'm not sad about it! If I could've come I would have!" He yelled. Xander and Marco were completely silent sitting with Alana and Ava.
"I've done fine without you here so you can go back to wherever the hell you came from." I growled.
"Sorry little brother this isn't how this is going to work." He said taking a seat at the table.
"That's Max's seat move." I said with clenched teeth. He got up and moved to a seat next to Alana and I. Marco was just looking at me with dissatisfaction and so was Xander. I could care less.

The rest of breakfast was just them talking and I sat there silent. I would get a couple glances from Colby and Marco here and there. I hate it here.
"Fratello Grace is coming over today right?" Marco asked me.
"Yes." I grumbled in response.
"Great. Make sure to introduce her to Colby please." He said with a nod.
"And if I don't?" I ask him.
"Don't start Blake." Xander said sternly. I huffed in annoyance and went to go get Grace at the door.
"Marcos twin is here. I have to introduce you sorry in advance." I say grabbing her hand interlocking it with mine.
"Marco has a twin?" She said with a smile.
"Yes and he's an asshole. Prepare yourself." I say walking into the kitchen. Colby stood up walking towards us.
"You must be Grace. I'm Colby nice to finally meet you." He said pulling her into a hug which she accepted. This caused my jaw to clench.
"Nice to meet you too." She said with a smile.
"Well we are going to my room now." I said annoyed.
"You don't want to join us we are going to watch a movie." Colby said looking to me.
"No we don't." I say coldly glaring at him.
"Cmon Blake you haven't seen him in years let's go watch it." Grace said looking up at me.
"Yeah Blake." Colby added in with a smirk. He's going to be a pain in my ass.

Grace made me go watch the movie with them. Colby kept giving me these weird looks the whole time. Grace had her head on my shoulder focused on the movie. I flipped Colby the bird cause he's just being annoying now.
"Group Picture!" Colby announced pulling us together pulling me closer to him. I groaned.

I sat through the dreaded movie Colby and I exchanging glances here and there. God he pisses me off. Marco left to go get the mail and called me out to the foyer.
"Your report card came Fratello." He said with a smirk. Shit. I haven't done shit for school been a little busy. Colby and Xander met us out in the lobby.
"F D C+ F B" Marco read aloud his face growing with anger.
"Are you fucking kidding me Blake." Xander said sounding pissed. Colby just shook his head. Marco dragged me by my arm to the room where we usually get haircuts. I tried squirming out of his grip. He locked me in.
"Colby tell Grace to wait in Blake's room he's going to be a few minutes." Marco said getting his stuff out.

"Marcccooo." I groaned trying to squirm.
"I've given you too many damn chances Fratello!" He yelled and started cutting my hair. He's going to make me look like him and Colby.
"Stop!" I yelled moving my head around.
"Colby come help please." Marco asked and Colby came in holding my head still. Tears flooded my eyes out of pure anger.
"Breathe Blake." Colby said calmly while he had a steady hold on my head. Marco was just focused on my hair.
"Let me go!" I yelled to them. I just saw most of my longer hair falling to the floor. My face was turning red anger boiling inside me. After a few minutes Marco let me go and my hair looked terrible. I hate my hair short because I have a birthmark on my head that I hide with my hair.

I stormed out as Colby and Marco were cleaning up. I went up to my room and there was Grace sitting on my bed.
"Aw baby.." She said getting up and hugging me.
"I hate them!" I yelled my face buried in her neck.
"You look cute Blake I like it." She said kissing my head. I just shook my head in response.
"I hate Marco and Colby." I grumbled running a hand through my now shorter hair.

My hair better grow back for lacrosse season or there will be hell to pay. I didn't go to dinner tonight because I didn't want to talk to them. So Grace and I stayed in my room and both fell asleep.

liked by celiamicheals, xandersanchez, blakesanchez, jjmaxwell,milesfernandez,colbysanchez and 1,678 othersgrace

grace.waters: my world.
tagged: blakesanchez
This User had turned off their comments