Broken

Blake's Pov
_______________________________
Grace left later on in the night and I made my way downstairs for dinner. There my brothers and now my father sat.
"Wow Blake nice for you to finally join us." My father said coldly.
"Go to hell." I say groaning and sitting in my seat.
"I will and I'll tell the devil you'll be seeing him soon." He said as he glared at me.

Everyone ate dinner and I pushed my food around my plate.
"Blake we aren't leaving till you eat." My dad said in a firm tone.
"Since when do you care! We've been doing so much better without you here! I was happy. you broke me to a point where there was no fixing. I was finally doing better. Then you have to come alone and wreck things all over again." I say throwing my plate right at him.
I storm out and go to my room. I punch my wall a couple times and slide down my wall with my head in my hands.

Marco came in my room a little bit later on.
"Fratello..." He said calmly sitting next to me.
I keep my head in my hands and ignore him.
"Blake." He said again. I looked up at him.
"You don't get to talk to me after this. You and the others are so scared of dad that you let him come after me all the time!" I yell shoving him away from me.
"Blake." He said in a firm tone.
"No!" I yell again and he just pulls me into a hug. He squeezed me tight so I would relax and breathe. I broke down in his arms.
"I'm broken Marco.." I mumbled in between breaths.
"You're not broken Fratello. Far from it.." Marco said shushing me running a hand through my hair.

We stood there for a few minutes until I calmed down. He then left and I layed in bed until I heard Grace come in and lay next to me.
"I'm here baby.. shhh" She said shushing me pulling my head into her chest. Tears silently started falling as my face was pressed against her shirt.
"Go to sleep baby.." She said holding me. I felt safe like I was taken from the world I was currently living in and brought to a safe space.
I shook my head slowly.
"Blake go to sleep." she said more firmly.
I closed my eyes and ended up drifting to sleep.

I was woken up by Xander yelling the next morning that it was time for breakfast.
I put a hoodie on making my way down Grace following behind.
"Nice of you to join us Blake." My father said.
"Kiss my ass." I say sitting down and Grace sits next to me. I got a glare from Xander and Marco.
"You know what Blake I'm really tired of your attitude." He said slamming his hands off the table which caused both of us to stand up.
I walked over in his direction standing inches away from his face.
"Yeah.. and what are you gonna do about it." I growled. He tried throwing a punch at me but I caught his fist in time. I threw a couple punches which landed him on the floor. He got a couple hits in too until I was dragged off by Marco.

Marco dragged me out of the kitchen while Xander helped tend to my dad. What a pussy.
Marco threw me in his office walking in and closing the door.
"What the hell is wrong with you!" He yelled.
"What's wrong with me? Really." I say getting more pissed off.
"You guys just don't get it. You never do." I say coldly.
"Don't get what Fratello." He said in the same tone.
"He ruined me!" I yell loudly. Which caused Marco immediately to go silent.
"He ruined who I am!" I screamed again.

I walked out of Marcos office more pissed off than ever. He's going to be mad later but I could care less at this point. I went to my room and while walking out of his office I saw Xander and Bellamy helping our father. They are such kiss ups. Whatever.

Grace ended up going home after the whole fight and I sat in my room. Well I didn't really have a choice because Marco locked me in there to "cool off.".  I fell asleep that night the most peaceful I've ever been because now I know I can get under fathers skin.