Assemble

Blake's Pov
_____________________________
JJ and I took the SUV back to our house.
"Let me answer the questions." I say to JJ which he nods in response. We pull in and walk through our front door.
"Blake?! JJ?!" Marco yelled. Great now I have to deal with his 100 questions.
"What the hell is he doing here." Xander asked coldly which caused me to laugh.

"What's so funny Fratello. Why is Joshua here right now. Last time I checked hes locked away in our warehouse." Marco asked me and his face was not too pleased.
"Yeah about that. Him and I have business to attend to so I bailed him out." I say sounding all innocent.
"Blake are you stupid! He tried to kill you!" Bellamy yelled.
"Oh please you guys don't know half the story so but out of it would you!" I yell which causes them to step back. Marco stood there. If this was a cartoon Marco would be the character that has the steam blowing out of its ears.
"Blake if you're in trouble tell us. We can help you." Xander said in a calm tone.

"Oh I'm not in trouble." I say with a smile.
"Now if you'll excuse us we have some business to attend to with out you assholes in the way." I say pushing them out of the way.
Marco harshly grabbed my wrist pulling me into a side room.
"Ow?" I say rubbing my wrist because there was now red finger marks on it.
"How dare you take Joshua out without consulting with us." He growled.
"I'm a big boy Marco last time I checked I can handle myself and my decisions" I said crossing my arms.
"Blake in the snap of my fingers I can take your privileges away. Also call your girlfriend she's been by everyday and you aren't here!" He yelled slamming his hand off the wall.
"Take my privileges away I dare you." I say with a smirk.
"What are you up to Fratello." He said sounding suspicious.
"Nothing of your concern. Now if you'll excuse me Joshua and I have some planning to do." I say walking out and JJ following me to my room.

Joshua and I talked for hours planning every last detail of our attack. I had a map of Santiago's "palace". We made sure we knew every crack and crevice in that place with our eyes closed. Marco knocked telling me my girlfriend was here so I got Joshua settled in the guest room.

"Hey baby" I hugged her as she entered my room kissing her forehead. She looked sad and I felt terrible.
"Where have you been? Are you cheating on me?" She asked with tears in her eyes.
"No Baby! No never! I was working with my cousin Josh for a few days I promise I'm not." I say pulling her into another hug. She still looked sad.
"Can I cut your hair?" She asked with a toothy grin. Grace has been taking these cosmetology classes at school and has been training to cut hair. I had a feeling this was going to come up sometime.

"Baby I like my hair." I say with a laugh. That caused her to frown even more. Damn she's pretty. Shit Blake snap out of it.
"You need a trim you look shaggy." She said running a hand through my hair.
"First of all rude. Second of all I thought you liked it." I say acting offended.
"I do but it's too long. I just want to clean it up that's all." She says with a smile pulling my arm downstairs. Marco told her about our barber room because she's been training.

"Sit B please" She asked pleading me with her big eyes.
"Graceeeee." I say groaning. I hate getting my haircut cause it always looks so stupid after and takes forever for me to get used to.
She pulled me over again and pushed me on the chair gently. I groaned which caused her to laugh.

She draped the cape over my shoulders and got out all of there supplies. She knows how I like my hair and I trust her but I just don't want it cut right now. I have more things to worry about than my hair. Grace's friend Celia comes over with Grace sometime to hang out with Bellamy. Her and I get along like siblings we argue but still care for each other.

I heard the front door close and a girl voice that followed. It was either Ava or Celia. I didn't want it to be either cause I'm currently in a situation. Next thing I know the room door is slammed open and Celia appears.

"My god is that Shrek?" I say looking at Celia through the mirror which caused her to glare at me.
"Celia babbyyyy!" Grace jumped up and down and went to go hug her best friend. Celia kissed her cheek in return.
"You guys act like you didn't see each other a couple hours ago." I roll my eyes.
"Oh Grace you're finally making Blake not look like a wet dog. Fantastic." She said in a tone which caused Grace to giggle.
"Aw Blakey don't act like you didn't miss me." She said hugging me while I was still in the chair.
"I didn't." I reply with a smirk. Bellamy walks in the room after an hour or two. We have all just been talking and Celia started cutting Bellamys hair in the other seat. I guess you could call this "Our friend group". Even though I don't have friends.

After a couple hours they finished our hair and Bellamy and I went to shower. We got out and we're greeted by Xander and Marco behind them were the girls.
"Aw don't you two look cute." Xander said in a baby voice ruffling our hair.
"Say that again and I'll grab a stick Xander and shove it so far up your ass you'll be shitting wood chips for days." I tell him which causes everyone to laugh except Xander.

" I tell him which causes everyone to laugh except Xander

liked by sanchezbellamy.,blakesanchez,celiamicheals, xandersanchez and 415 others

grace.waters: our boys <3
tagged: sanchezbellamy.,blakesanchez,celiamicheals

sanchezbellamy: damn who's the hottie in white👀
celiamicheals: @sanchezbellamy on a real note who's the guy behind her 🥰

celiamicheals: love you baby😫
grace.waters: love you more sexc😙

blakesanchez: @celiamicheals back off shrek she's mine.
grace.waters: @blakesanchez babes there is plenty of me to go around😏

_____________________________
Hi Readers!
Let me know what you think about me incorporating instagram posts kinda thought that was fun?
Thanks for reading!