Unexpected

Blake's Pov
______________________________
I woke up the next morning in bed with a massive headache. I do not remember anything that happened last night. All I remember is drinking my ass off and partying after my 1000th point.

I took a shower and got changed. I then had to go meet my brothers downstairs for breakfast.
"Good morning Fratello." Marco said in monotone voice.
"Morninggg" I said rubbing my eyes. I sat down at my seat and Xander handed me medicine and put my breakfast out infront of me. We haven't seen my dad and all night he was gone when I went to party. No phone calls,texts or anything. There was a knock at our front door and I went to go answer because everyone was busy. I opened the door to a finger in a ziplock bag. There was a note attached.

I looked down at the bag in horror. I picked up the note and read it. "Blake.. Consider this a favor? Your friend Ace..". I read the name and my heart sunk into the pit of my stomach. Oh my god Ace killed my father. I don't know if I'm supposed to be happy or sad. Eh. I brought the note and the finger dropping it infront of Marco.
"What the-" He then picked up the note.
"Who's finger is that!" Bellamy yelled.
"Dads..." I mumbled.
"Oh my god Blake..." Xander said picking up the bag throwing it away.

"They killed him?" Marco asked with a straight face. I nodded looking down at him.
"Well... The guy had it coming." Marco said crumpling the paper in his fist. I shrugged semi agreeing with Marco. My dad wasn't a good guy and I'm sure he had many enemies. I walked out of the kitchen still kind of grossed out.
"Well that will cure a hangover." I grumble running a hand through my hair and looking in the mirror. Oh my god it looks like a semi truck hit me. Hard.

In the mid afternoon Grace came over. She asked where my dad was I said he went away for business for a couple months which she believed.
"Lay downnn" I grumble curling up in a ball on the bed. She laughed looking at me.
"Does someone need head scratches?" She said with a smirk. My head shot up and nodded quickly causing her to giggle.

She went to lay behind me and I immediately positioned my head on her lap comfortably and I was in my happy place. I felt myself dozing off into sleep but I tried to keep myself awake. Let's just say that didn't work too well.

liked by celiamicheals,xandersanchez,sanchezbellamy,jjmaxwell,blakesanchez,reaganlahey and 1,789 others grace

grace.waters: before blake's nap
tagged: blakesanchez

blakesanchez: naps hittttt
celiamicheals: wow Blake's Sanchez self is really shining through here.
sanchezbellamy: wow he looks normal for once
jjmaxwell: blake ur so sexc

I fell asleep for a good 3 hours Grace too. We woke up for dinner with my brothers. We went down and Xander spoke to Grace while I say just pushing food around my plate. All of these memories are just flashing through my head. I don't like it. Lucas's death, Max's death and now my fathers. I got up without saying anything and ran to Lucas's grave a 2 miles from our house.

I missed my bestfriend more than anything. He was my brother and the guy I trusted with my whole heart. I sat by his grave and it sorted pouring hard on me.
"Hi Lucas.." I mumble putting a hand on his grave.
"Lucas I can't do this anymore... I need you here." I say my voice breaking.
"I have no one!" I yelled tears streaming down my face. Little did I know Marco followed me here a little after I left. He was standing under an umbrella a little bit behind me.
"Lucas they shouldn't have killed you! I need you!" I yell slamming my hand off the stone and tears streaming down my face. I was soaking wet from the rain but I didn't care at this point. I needed to see him.

"Fratello..." Marco said in a hushed tone. My head whipped around so fast me wiping my tears away in the process.
"You have us.." He said looking at me in the eyes. I couldn't look at him in the eyes. I nodded slowly. My shirt was completely soaked along with my hair and sweatpants.
"He should be here Marco! They all should be here!" I yell.
"Who Fratello..." He said with a sad look on his face.
"Mom! Max! Lucas! Even Dad!" I yelled raking my hands through my hair.
"I know Fratello.." He said walking over to me pulling me into a hug. I broke down in his embrace. Sometimes I'm not the delinquent bad boy everyone thinks I am. If any of my friends did a day in my shoes they wouldn't survive.

Not even a minute.....