Tension

First off. Thank you guys for 300 reads!! That's insane! I know it may not seem like a lot but it's a lot to me! Thank you all! Enjoy this chapter!

Blake's Pov
The drive home from Santiago's was silent, I zoned out half of the time and our driver was silent. We approached the gates to our house and there Marco,Xander,Bellamy and Max stood waiting for me. I stepped out of the Black SUV and looked at them with a cold expression.
"We are sorry Blake..." Xander said looking down guilty. 
"I know you are." I say emotionless.
"Are you still mad?" Max asked innocently as he looked at me with beady eyes.
"Of course I'm mad, but I got the information I needed so I guess this can slide for now but don't test me." I say coldly.
"What information Fratello." Marco asked curiously.
"Information about why Lucas did what he did Marco, to prove you wrong." I say with a laugh walking inside. I made my way to my room pulling out a notebook and taking notes on the situation. Was Santiago really watching my every move? I was deep in thought until I heard.

"Blake dinner!" It was Bellamy. Every time I'm actually using my head someone has to ruin it.
I made my way into the dining room and there all my brothers sat. Dinner was silent nobody said anything because they knew if they questioned what I was doing they wouldn't like their answer. The tension was so thick you could cut it in half with a knife and nobody said a word about it.
"I'm sending you guys back to school,  I know the break has been nice but you need to get back to your academics." Marco said sternly. To be honest I totally forgot about school honestly my mind has been all over the place. All of my brothers nodded to Marcos demand I didn't, I just sat there waiting for him to notice my defiance. Him and I made eye contact which didn't stop until Xander slammed his fork off the table.
"You two enough." He said annoyed at the both of us. None of them understood who Marco really was, yes he's my brother but that's beside the point. He's an egotistical man who's also a pathological liar. As days pass by Marco reminds me more and more of my dreaded father.
"I'm going upstairs. Have to get my beauty rest!" I say in a sarcastic tone.
"Be ready by 7 Fratello." Marco said as I walked out. I rolled my eyes at his request as I made my way to the shower in my room. I did not want to go back to school especially not without Lucas.

"Ah shit Lucas.." I mumbled my voice breaking as I looked in the mirror. Looking in the mirror I didn't recognize myself I was falling out more everyday and didn't have my best friend to bring me back up. I punched the mirror causing it to shatter everywhere and my hand to bleed. Of course, Xander and Bellamy came running in with the other two following close behind. 
"My god Blake." Xander said applying pressure to my hand as I sat on the floor my waist wrapped in a towel.
"He needs stitches. I'll do them downstairs." Xander said helping me up off the floor. He did my stitches and all my brothers kept asking was what happened and what caused it. I chose not to answer their ongoing questioning. I then proceeded to go on my phone to see if I got this one notification. Yes everyone I like someone, I know I know Blake has a heart? Shocking. Anyway her name is Grace. Her and I have been talking for awhile and she's the only one who keeps me sane. I talk to her about a lot of things leaving out the mafia part of it. I saw her name pop up on my screen and my face lit up.
Oh my god. Do I love her? No no no I can't love anyone. Or can I?
_____________________________
Haha
I had to bring in a love interest to spice things up.
Again thank you guys for reading it means a lot.
Here's what Grace looks like. You guys will find out all about her in the next couple chapters. Enjoy!

Grace Waters