Released

Blake's Pov
______________________________
I woke up this morning still barely able to speak but my voice is there. The phone in the kitchen rings.
"I'll get it." I say walking in and answering it.
"Hello is this the Sanchez Residence?" A lady asked.
"Yeah this is Blake Sanchez how may I help you." I ask confused.
"Your father was released from prison today for good behavior so we are always told to notify the families afterwards." Once those words came out of her mouth I was fuming with anger. Marco told me he was dead with my mother YEARS ago.

I slammed the phone down. My dad is out of prison after all he's done?! I thought he was dead. Marco and Xander came in the kitchen followed by Bellamy for breakfast.
"What's the matter Fratello?" Marco asks sitting at the head of the table.
"Do you guys have something to tell me?" I ask pretty pissed off.
"No" Was all of their responses in unison. I slammed my hands off the table.
"Then why did dad get released today for good behavior huh?! I thought he was dead!" I yelled straining my voice.
"Blake your voice calm down." Xander said calmly.
"Yeah calm down. You guys lied about him being alive and now he's out watch he comes after me!" I yell starting to panic.

As they were talking to me I zoned out just hearing mumbles of voices in the background. I had a flashback of when my dad got him one night and took out all his anger on me. I was alone and scared.
"You guys are unbelievable!" I yell. Then there was a knock at our front door. Footsteps made their way to the kitchen and the door opened. All of our heads shot to the direction the noise was coming from. The door opened and there he stood. The man who made my life a living hell.

"Hi Sons. Did you miss me?" He asked opening his arms for a hug. I stood there in anger and shock. He's here...
"Wheres Maxwell?." He asked putting his stuff down. Everyone went quiet so I figured I say it cause everyone else wouldn't.
"He's dead." I said coldly in a raspy voice.
"Oh Blake and I bet it was your fault wasn't it." He said assuming.
"Dad it wasn't-" Bellamy said but I interrupted him. I was going to let them get on his bad side and take the fall for things.
"Yeah it was my fault. I got myself into a situation and he had to pay the price." I say coldly. Slap. Is all that was heard after that statement. He slapped me. I held my cheek and glared at him.

"You always screw things up don't you Blake." He said glaring at me.
"Yeah I guess I do huh." I say storming off.
"Blake.." Marco said as I walked off. None of them had my back. The cower in fear when he's around. They were the ones that knew he was alive.

I called Grace and told her the whole situation and she said she was coming over. I met her at the door.
"Blake who's this?" My dad asks walking up behind me.
"Nobody of your concern" I say coldly shoving him out of the way and holding Grace till we get to my room.
"Baby..." She said holding my hand as I looked at the wall to hide my anger.
"He slapped me because of Max." I say annoyed. I turn towards her and my cheek is red from impact. She put her hand on my cheek rubbing the pad of her thumb across it.

She brought my hand to the bed and I sat there. She went in my bathroom and grabbed a cold cloth. She came out and lightly pressed it on my cheek. We cuddled most of that night because I was tired and so was she. I fell asleep on her chest and she scrolled through her phone.

liked by sanchezbellamy, celiamicheals, xandersanchez, blakesanchez, jjmaxwell, reaganlahey and 1,779 others

grace.waters: even if you're having a rough time you always make me the happiest thank you <3
tagged: blakesanchez

This User has shut of their comments

__________________________
Sorry for short Chapter I'm running out of ideas. Hopefully I can build off this one.